AMA 2013 Vintage Series

mx049

PR Elite
How did everyone do for the year?

A big congrats to Jack Babbit as he won two #1 plates in the 250 B and 125 B intermediate classes overall.
He also went undefeated in the 125 B and won almost every moto in the 250 B events.

Maico Mark

How did everyone do for the year?

A big congrats to Jack Babbit as he won two #1 plates in the 250 B and 125 B intermediate classes overall.
He also went undefeated in the 125 B and won almost every moto in the 250 B events.

Maico Mark
champ.jpg
Ya I was pretty proud of Jack to complete the series and had a blast doing it along side him...

Mike - It was great racing both of you this year! You have great son and he'll do well in life. I tried my best to hang around at Mid-Ohio to watch him get the award but my back was hurting too much to stand there anymore! Looking forward to the next time we all line up....

Hey Jim, I was thinking the same thing so I called the AMA yesterday to ask about the delay in getting the final post vintage results put up. They said that the AMA folks who handle that have been busy with Loretta Lynn stuff but that they should be caught up very soon.

Mike - It was great racing both of you this year! You have great son and he'll do well in life. I tried my best to hang around at Mid-Ohio to watch him get the award but my back was hurting too much to stand there anymore! Looking forward to the next time we all line up....
Bill we had a blast this year...fun times. Cant wait to se you on the track again. You should check out vetfest at red bud coming up in 2 weeks.

Wish I could- real busy time for us as our daughter is leaving for college on 8/22. I do plan on running the GP at Action Sports in Athens on 8/24 if I can. It would be great to get a few of us out there to support that track. If I enjoy that I may try a couple of the fall OMA series - a bit tough because I tend to real tied up on Saturdays during football season!

Series was very fun, I was fortunate to win +30B & +40B and finish 3rd in Non Current on the '84. I struggled to stay motivated near the end, racing both the AMA vintage series and two Regionals for LL was tough travelling. I guess that's why I've been just sitting around ever since Mid Ohio!

Nice to see Jack Babet able to collect some wins and titles, he has always struggled with bike issues in the past so it was nice to see those sorted out.

Pit261,

Nice to see you had a great season also plus it was a step forward for the AMA to have a series of races insted of just Mid-Ohio for a National Championship title.

Maico Mark

Hey guys, I was the one with the Ballance Family that put on event at Ballance MotoX Park. We sure would like to hear what you liked or didn't like about the series, our event, whatever....

Not sure if we are one of tracks for 2014 or not. I know AMA wants to keep pushing this series and get it bigger and bigger. Our event was not too well attended and that was my fault. We joined the series late and I'm not sure I got the word out in the right places. As much as I would like to get another shot at putting on a Nat'l vintage event, there some killer tracks in PA, IN and OH that could be better stops than Kentucky and push this series right over the top.

I would like to thank AMA for all their help and guidance.

Send me your comments or post them here.

Steve H.
Team186
team186@twc.com

Hey guys, I was the one with the Ballance Family that put on event at Ballance MotoX Park. We sure would like to hear what you liked or didn't like about the series, our event, whatever....

Not sure if we are one of tracks for 2014 or not. I know AMA wants to keep pushing this series and get it bigger and bigger. Our event was not too well attended and that was my fault. We joined the series late and I'm not sure I got the word out in the right places. As much as I would like to get another shot at putting on a Nat'l vintage event, there some killer tracks in PA, IN and OH that could be better stops than Kentucky and push this series right over the top.

I would like to thank AMA for all their help and guidance.

Send me your comments or post them here.

Steve H.
Team186
team186@twc.com

We loved your track. It rained but it still was awesome . I personally hope you are on form2014 and beyond.
Nice dirt, jumps, awesome facility

Back