Monster Cup and Mitchy

Zman

PR Addict
Well, just came in yesterday. A packet to complete and plane tickets to book. I could not agree more with the last sentence in this opening paragraph attached below. This has been a dream season for him...I hope he can look back someday and realize just how fortunate he has been with the Vegas Amsoil Amateur AX Championships, Loretta Lynn's, Monster Cup, and Mini-O's to come.

Booking his seat next to his mother on the plane...going out the Vegas in the Spring for the Amsoil Amateur National Arenacross Championships, was torture. He cannot sit still for 10 minutes...4 hours was insanity..."are we there yet?...are we there yet?"

scan0004.jpg

That is way so cool! :)

Yeah, but look at it this way, you could always drive and the little guy would be saying "are we there yet?" much longer and O' so many more times.... ;) Have fun. Definately a trip I'd like to make riding or not....

Darin - I never thought I'd say these words, but... "Will you be my daddy?" You've given Mitchy a lifetime of memories in 12 months. I always like reading your race reports and smile when I hear you reference your wife's name being there too. MX has a lot of downsides to it, but it brings a family together in ways that few other sports can. Nice job Dad.

He cannot sit still for 10 minutes...4 hours was insanity..."are we there yet?...are we there yet?"

As little kids, many times we get told "some day you will grow up and have a kid just like YOU to drive you crazy!" This is such the perfect example of that.
Thirty years from now Zman is going to be sitting in his rocking chair saying "jeez that Mitchy buys and sells bikes like crazy! He can't keep a bike for more than 3 months, what's wrong with him?!?!?"

HAHA....

Good luck Mitchy!

Well, just came in yesterday. A packet to complete and plane tickets to book. I could not agree more with the last sentence in this opening paragraph attached below. This has been a dream season for him...I hope he can look back someday and realize just how fortunate he has been with the Vegas Amsoil Amateur AX Championships, Loretta Lynn's, Monster Cup, and Mini-O's to come.

Booking his seat next to his mother on the plane...going out the Vegas in the Spring for the Amsoil Amateur National Arenacross Championships, was torture. He cannot sit still for 10 minutes...4 hours was insanity..."are we there yet?...are we there yet?"

View attachment 11300

He will remember and he will be eternally thankful. And he will turn into a model citizen to work for his riding fix. Ill be as close to rocket as I can be and he will be the next GeorgiePorgie except only gettin paid as a pro and a ton faster with any luck! :p

Way to go Z boy! Dont think I can make it out to this race... I have not worked a full week this summer.

What GP? Just no more Allesi hole shot stories!

Very cool thing to be a part of in his young MX career. Very few riders will ever get to participate in a race of that magnitude with the pro's also there at a very young age......... that is the coolest part. Enjoy it and have fun!

That is way so cool! :)

Yeah, but look at it this way, you could always drive and the little guy would be saying "are we there yet?" much longer and O' so many more times.... ;) Have fun. Definately a trip I'd like to make riding or not....

So true, and Funny too.

What a great experience this must be, or will be. I would be so proud, and gidy as a school girl. Photo's, photo's, and Vid's. Memories of a lifetime.
Congrats!!!

Future Georgie Porgie Mitchy holeshotting Evan Ferry, Liam Everts, and Ryder DiFrancesco, better get a pic of it so he can post it on Pitracer in 2033! Certainly a year that Mitchy won't soon forget and as long as Dad has the digital pics backed up, you'll be able to share the memories forever of all that you have been able to do this year as a family.

Next year when Alli is on America's got talent or another show singing, you better show the same enthusiasm!!!!

Cool!...Ryder Di and Matt "Friends" LeBlanc got the hype at LL's.....now it's time for Mitchell to show them a rear fender in Vegas!!

Mitchy could run the table with a great start and going the entire distance on two wheels.....no doubt he wants it!

All the best to Zman and Mitchy in sin city.....what a great capper to a truly awesome year for you both.

Mitchy's better on a SX style track. He has good bike control skills, great turns and so far, he's been taught to clear jumps.
The constant G-outs at LL worked him over. Find some jumps he can't clear and work on G-out skills and keeping momentum !!!!

Wow..yeah thanks guys. All in all...life time experience not many can say they had. Competition is really stacked with that list, but told Mitchy..just do your thing. Fun..fun...fun no matter what the results are. Plane tickets booked. Had never been to Vegas at all...now in 2013 2 trips...next year we stay home.

Back