Tomorrow is the last day to sign up! Pitracer ride day!

hershey

PR Elite
You need to be on the list of registered users by tomorrow in order to qualify for the $10 Pitracer ride day at Briarcliff this saturday! Dont miss out on this opportunity to ride at a great track for a few bucks.... If your excuse for not making it there is spending too much money on gas you are all set. The cost of $10 to ride should offset your extra money in gas.

Come out and meet other Pitracer users, enjoy a great riding experience and win some prizes. Hope to see you all there.

Click here for more information. Remember, signing up as a pitracer member is absolutely FREE

Good point Dave. Let's get some of these guests signed up. Your arm is tired from stirring the pot all by yourself:)

There are currently
176 users online. 35 members and 141 guests

if it werent on a race day i would be coming. its pushing it to ride cliff in the morn then shoot to malvern.

Come out and meet other Pitracer users,...

I'm not a user Hershey. I'm clean. ;)

Quick little question here...?? How is you entered for the drawings, etc.? Simply through your admission to the facility or paid admission?

Regardless if your a user or just a rider...it's gonna be a fine day. Looking forward to it. Washed the bike up all nice and Scooby clean last night. I'm ready Freddie! ;)

if it werent on a race day i would be coming. its pushing it to ride cliff in the morn then shoot to malvern.

There you go....

Says the guy who did it for the quad ride in June. You made it in time, even won a moto that night, maybe it's good luck to do it that way

Wish I could be there. Football weigh in is Saturday, then headed to Louisville for a bachelor party.

Says the guy who did it for the quad ride in June. You made it in time, even won a moto that night, maybe it's good luck to do it that way

i think i missed the first moto tho. i did the quad day because i had a real reason to. got alot of wedding stuff to button up so any freetime is going toward that..

Back