BC Pitracer Day AND Sunday Riding!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Of course everyone knows about PR day saturday, but I just wanted reinforce that this is a open ride (practice), spectators are free, its $25 for all non PR members, its $10 for PR members. Yes we will have a list at the gate, no you cant fake being a member. It is open to everyone not just Pitracer members. Trust me i have been quizzed on all of the above, if I had not been, I wouldn't post it for everyone to read. For more details please see the stickied thread at the top of this forum.

We are also open on Sunday, 11-5pm, $25 per rider. All tracks opened and prepped.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div><P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

We got some rain, but the sun has been on WFO the last three hours. Heading down to work it shortly. My guess is that we will water in the morning, i will know more later.

The tracks will be excellent tomrrow, we only need to water the high spots, top of the hill areas and jumps, the rest has plenty of moisture. Everything is chiseled up, disc and dozer work tomorrow. Excited.

Had a great time at the Cliff as usual.

Thanks for splitting up the A Track into classes.
Gave me a chance to get my confidence back up without worrying about getting ran over.

It'd be great to have that each open ride for us "slow" guys.

Open today (Sunday) at 11. I took out the last roller on the ones out front and add it to the little table, be careful there. Also i changed the face on the table before the finishline, pushed it back and down to try and smooth it out.

Track was good today. I'm fagged out. Jammed shoulder again a little, but was able to ride through it. Definitely need more cardio...

Like the missing last roller, takes a tad more to get over 2nd double, but 'twas good after I got it down. Finally clearing birthday double and finish line. All is good. Well, other than lake of sufficient cardio. ;)

Showed up about 2:30 to a pretty light crowd. I think there were more people on the C track than the big track. Waited about 15 minutes for my brother to show up and we started pounding out laps. We got about 2 1/2 laps in and the heavens opened up. We took shelter in the truck and thought "man a free bonus track prep courtesy of Mother Nature". Well it must of rained harder than I thought. We waited about 15 minutes for the track to soak it up, but it just never happened. Did 2 laps on the big track before sliding out in a corner and calling it quits. The bike was SOOOOO HEAVY I could barely load it by myself. Drove 2 hours to get there and back, paid $25 to get in, rode for about 10 minutes, and spend 1 1/2 hours cleaning 25lbs of mud off my bike. How do you explain to the wife you want to go back?

Showed up about 2:30 to a pretty light crowd. I think there were more people on the C track than the big track. Waited about 15 minutes for my brother to show up and we started pounding out laps. We got about 2 1/2 laps in and the heavens opened up. We took shelter in the truck and thought "man a free bonus track prep courtesy of Mother Nature". Well it must of rained harder than I thought. We waited about 15 minutes for the track to soak it up, but it just never happened. Did 2 laps on the big track before sliding out in a corner and calling it quits. The bike was SOOOOO HEAVY I could barely load it by myself. Drove 2 hours to get there and back, paid $25 to get in, rode for about 10 minutes, and spend 1 1/2 hours cleaning 25lbs of mud off my bike. How do you explain to the wife you want to go back?

Not seeing your problem...

Back