Unadilla

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
Saw a press video of Barcia throwing insane whips, he is looking good. But im rooting for Canard this weekend! He looked so smooth and I respect him for all he has been through and still charges at the front of the pack. I have a feeling RV is gonna win the overall though.

Who are your picks?

Saw a press video of Barcia throwing insane whips, he is looking good. But im rooting for Canard this weekend! He looked so smooth and I respect him for all he has been through and still charges at the front of the pack. I have a feeling RV is gonna win the overall though.

Who are your picks?

Canard was smooth sailin in that first turn sure. Lately on vital people are in a stink about RV being on performance enhancing drugs. . . Lol. Doubt it !

I am bummed RV might not do mx de nations cuz of nagging ankle problem. . If he went all season why not one more race? We need him to spank carioli and herlings.. Tomac will spank em but not sure about the dunge .....

Exactly it sucked when I heard he possibly wasn't racing. I was ready to see him and Tomac dominate! It will probably be Rd, js7 and et now

Im glad AC got docked for that little move he pulled first moto. I mean sh*t come on! If that was gonna fly, I was planning on blowing out the second corner at the next malvern and just hoping on past the ambulance at the table/triple jump with a good ten second lead lol.

Im glad AC got docked for that little move he pulled first moto. I mean sh*t come on! If that was gonna fly, I was planning on blowing out the second corner at the next malvern and just hoping on past the ambulance at the table/triple jump with a good ten second lead lol.

I'll keep my eyes on you! lol

Back