Malvern Mx practice sat & sun

MalvernMX

PR Addict
Saturday practice is 8:30 am to 2:30. At 3:30 the evening race program begins. Sunday practice begins at 9am and runs till 3pm. The weather looks perfect!!

The track is in awesome shape and its the perfect temp right now, with overcast skies! Come and ride....track is open from 9-3!

The track is in awesome shape and its the perfect temp right now, with overcast skies! Come and ride....track is open from 9-3!

Malvern Sunday practice was great. Track was in good shape, jumps for all skill levels, some natural elevation and perfect weather. Thanks for opening up guys. Hope to see more of these weekend open practices!

The 9am start was GREAT too. Get there nice and early and still have time to do things afterwards. Much appreciated.

Malvern Sunday practice was great. Track was in good shape, jumps for all skill levels, some natural elevation and perfect weather. Thanks for opening up guys. Hope to see more of these weekend open practices!

The 9am start was GREAT too. Get there nice and early and still have time to do things afterwards. Much appreciated.

Agreed on all fronts! I just posted on the OIR thread that with Outlaw closing, Malvern now has a foothold in that neck of the woods. Any chance of putting more of these Sunday practices on the schedule? I also had a family commitment yesterday afternoon. Got to the trackt at 8:30 am yesterday and had plenty of riding time before having to pack up. Had an absolute blast! For me, work/family schedules make it tough to make most Wednesdays. Would love to see more Sunday practices!

Back