Oir

Good news for one of the tracks that is awesome...Badnews for another track that was getting pretty sweet.......A little bird told me ......check the practice section notice anything weird about open practice somewhere?

Good news for one of the tracks that is awesome...Badnews for another track that was getting pretty sweet.......A little bird told me ......check the practice section notice anything weird about open practice somewhere?

Good for the good track, hopefully it lives up to its name. As far as the other track.....nothing to cry about for sure. It didnt live up to the hype.

Good for the good track, hopefully it lives up to its name. As far as the other track.....nothing to cry about for sure. It didnt live up to the hype.

Now now rumor mill churners, lets let the appropriate parties announce the news regarding the tracks at hand.

What Hershey, you never bought a "believe the hype" shirt?

Black-don-t-believe-the-hype-T-Shirts.png

that sux...no wait, that's great!...no wait, that sux. hmmm? If true, my son and I really enjoyed Outlaw. Really bummed about that. Will definitely support Nick and Chet though and will plan to hit OIR (even though more of a haul for me). I'm sure a better deal for those guys as well. On a side note, I was able to make the Malvern Sunday practice yesterday (given Outlaw was closed). What a blast! If Outlaw does close, as the only track down in that neck of the woods, is there any chance of throwing more of those Malvern Sunday practices (for non race w/e's) on the calendar?

That is why outlaw was packed last week. Everyone getting in a last ride.. Lol... If georgie and crute came down u know something is up... Blahaha

Back