Thank you Fly Racing, PitRacer, & BC MX

Spilldawg444

PR Member
A wanted to say a big THANK YOU to PitRacer and Briarcliff MX for putting on the Ride Day. I was pumped to ride at BC for $10 and lucky enough to win a set of Fly Racing Gear in the drawing.

Matt Feasel from FLY/WPS was very generous and let me pick out a set of gear from the 2014 Catalog. I will definitely be purchasing more Fly Racing products to go with the gear!

Thanks again to everyone involved with the PitRacer ride day!

I had a great time, there was a nice turnout and the track was primo as always!

Thanks to everyone!

A wanted to say a big THANK YOU to PitRacer and Briarcliff MX for putting on the Ride Day. I was pumped to ride at BC for $10 and lucky enough to win a set of Fly Racing Gear in the drawing.

Matt Feasel from FLY/WPS was very generous and let me pick out a set of gear from the 2014 Catalog. I will definitely be purchasing more Fly Racing products to go with the gear!

Thanks again to everyone involved with the PitRacer ride day!

Enjoy the gear. Bet that was supposed to my gear, but I forgot to give my ticket to someone while I was prepping the track... :(

Naw, I'm kidding. Not the part about forgetting to give someone my ticket, but the part about that was supposed to be mine. 'Twas a good day. :)

That was such a perfect day in so many ways. Weather, track, turnout, sessions, food, friends, safety. Thanks to everyone who participated. We had 90 PitRacer accounts show up and another 60 or so additional riders. Some PR notables were: dmx153 and his family (2004), Hershey (2004), HUD22 (2006), mx955 (2004), trent56mx (2006), Jim598 (2004), rlhart (2004). One of these guys had an old PR sticker on his truck from at least 2006 that was pretty cool.

The sessions were a big hit. The first AB session after prep was insane fast. I talked to at least 5 guys who've never been on the big track not including all the Minis.

Thanks to Michelle, Brooke and Amanda for coming down and helping out on the gate. Thanks to JDP Suspension for helping so many folks out with their setups. Thanks to Fly Racing for bringing the '14 Fly product line, that gear looks sweet. It was also the first pick from a table full of great picks. And most importantly a huge thanks to Briarcliff for hosting our event, providing a perfect track to play on, discounting the gate, running sessions, cooking those noodles, and for picking up the tab for most of that swag. I haven't met anyone who works harder than Jeremy for the sport of motocross. Thank you!

I have nothing but 2 thumbs up and a smile regarding Saturday.

My buddy Jason that came with me, left with a Pro Taper 520 gold chain from the raffle.

First time there and won't be the last...already planning 2nd trip...nice place for all skill levels....Fun time Saturday with perfect weather

Spilldawg444 - your new 2014 FLY gear is on the way! You should receive it by wed of next week! Had a blast myself. Definitely count me and FLY Racing in for the next one! I may even give another set of gear away for the Battle. If that's ok with JO.

I just settled for some closeout Fly gear from the Iron Pony for $35, pants and jersey. Pretty good deal. A decent inventory of waist sizes between 40 and 28 and jerseys larger than XXS for once. Wore it over the weekend. I was pretty Fly for a white guy I was told... ;)

Back