Last Weekend Practice Before the Battle!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
This coming Saturday and Sunday will be the last weekend for practice prior to the Battle. We will closed preparing for the race the following weekend, so next weekend is it. We will run a couple groups next Sunday afternoon to allow people seat time on the big track. 11-5pm both days. Final track tweaks will be in place this weekend.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div><P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Just for clarification. Do you mean the 17th and 18th?
Also, do you run the same type practice rotation for the big track like the OMA races? Will the 50s and 65s be able to get sessions on the big track or will they be limited to the C track? Thanks

This coming Saturday and Sunday will be the last weekend for practice prior to the Battle. We will closed preparing for the race the following weekend, so next weekend is it. We will run a couple groups next Sunday afternoon to allow people seat time on the big track. 11-5pm both days. Final track tweaks will be in place this weekend.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

SO the sunday before the battle in the afternoon you are having practice? Get your "this" and "next" straight would you?

Your confusing me

Also, do you run the same type practice rotation for the big track like the OMA races? Will the 50s and 65s be able to get sessions on the big track or will they be limited to the C track? Thanks

Yes, you are right on the date; 17th & 18th, thanks!

As of now for Sunday, we will do a couple mini group sessions, which is 85cc and under. If we get a good turnout, I will split them into 50-65cc only. If we get 8-10 like usual, then it will be one small group.

So at 2:00pm, we will do A/B group, C Group, and a Mini Group. We will run through that rotation twice, then open it back up to everyone.

SO the sunday before the battle in the afternoon you are having practice? Get your "this" and "next" straight would you?

Your confusing me

I have to admit that was real easy, like wrecking new dirtbikes!!

This Sunday (8-18-13) we are having practice, the 24th-25th we are closed, the Battle is on for August 31st-September1st

As of now for Sunday, we will do a couple mini group sessions, which is 85cc and under. If we get a good turnout, I will split them into 50-65cc only. If we get 8-10 like usual, then it will be one small group.

So at 2:00pm, we will do A/B group, C Group, and a Mini Group. We will run through that rotation twice, then open it back up to everyone.

OK Thank you for the reply. Will you also do mini sessions on Saturday too? Thanks again.

We will make Sunday the session day this weekend.

Thank you for the clarification. So on Sat. is it just pretty much open ride? Are the minis even allowed on big track on that day? We are screwed on Sunday (other childs b-day) so can't make it then...
Thanks

Thank you for the clarification. So on Sat. is it just pretty much open ride? Are the minis even allowed on big track on that day? We are screwed on Sunday (other childs b-day) so can't make it then...
Thanks

Open session Saturday, we allow 85's if they can move decent. 65's and 50's are a no go, its just too risky. I know some can go pretty fast, but its a vision deal. Sorry.

Keep in mind we will run full sessioned practice on Friday August 30th, and everyone will get a 4 lap practice on Saturday morning August 31st too.

Cant make it to practice sunday,only Saturday.So will 65`s be able to ride on the A track sometime Saturday?

Cant make it to practice sunday,only Saturday.So will 65`s be able to ride on the A track sometime Saturday?

NO

OK Thank you for the reply. Will you also do mini sessions on Saturday too? Thanks again.

We will make Sunday the session day this weekend.

Thanks

Open session Saturday, we allow 85's if they can move decent. 65's and 50's are a no go, its just too risky. I know some can go pretty fast, but its a vision deal. Sorry.

Keep in mind we will run full sessioned practice on Friday August 30th, and everyone will get a 4 lap practice on Saturday morning August 31st too.

More tweaking tonight......big track should be legit tomorrow. Again, final practices for the battle.

We will not be open tuesday or next weekend.

Back