Briarcliff mudder

Paul Mac

PR Addict
Showed up about 2:30 to a pretty light crowd. I think there were more people on the C track than the big track. Waited about 15 minutes for my brother to show up and we started pounding out laps. We got about 2 1/2 laps in and the heavens opened up. We took shelter in the truck and thought "man a free bonus track prep courtesy of Mother Nature". Well it must of rained harder than I thought. We waited about 15 minutes for the track to soak it up, but it just never happened. Did 2 laps on the big track before sliding out in a corner and calling it quits. The bike was SOOOOO HEAVY I could barely load it by myself. Drove 2 hours to get there and back, paid $25 to get in, rode for about 10 minutes, and spend 1 1/2 hours cleaning 25lbs of mud off my bike. How do you explain to the wife you want to go back?

Showed up about 2:30 to a pretty light crowd. I think there were more people on the C track than the big track. Waited about 15 minutes for my brother to show up and we started pounding out laps. We got about 2 1/2 laps in and the heavens opened up. We took shelter in the truck and thought "man a free bonus track prep courtesy of Mother Nature". Well it must of rained harder than I thought. We waited about 15 minutes for the track to soak it up, but it just never happened. Did 2 laps on the big track before sliding out in a corner and calling it quits. The bike was SOOOOO HEAVY I could barely load it by myself. Drove 2 hours to get there and back, paid $25 to get in, rode for about 10 minutes, and spend 1 1/2 hours cleaning 25lbs of mud off my bike. How do you explain to the wife you want to go back?

I just got geared up to do one last ride, looking at the ominous clouds I thought holy crap it could rain. Did about about a 5 lapper goof off session, and sure enough.....the skies opened up. Maybe the rain gods were displeaseed with my last performance?

At least she waited till 3:30 or so.....

We came to ride big track but no session for minis. Went out right after rain thinking it would be good. Made it half a lap and had him pull off. Couldn't turn his wheels. Reminder to Rookie dad, duh... So we spun a few more on the kids track practicing mud riding. B4 that, ran a bunch on c track, its cardinal rule for me not to do this. Thank you for all the courtesy fm the big bikes.

Thank's for making me go back out i be getting better if it was'nt for you and woody pushing and helping me. I'm feeling more comfortable and that's the kick in the pants i've needed

Back