Jimmy Jarrett's ISDE Fundraiser Aug 24th at WRMC

Jimmy 1

PR Member
Hey Guys , I've been selected to represent the USA again in this years ISDE in Italy !!! I'm having my fundraiser again at the Western Reserve MC on August 24th. The MX track, pee-wee track, and FT will be prepped. I'm having a pig roast as usual and this year ill be adding an " OLD SCHOOL PIT BIKE RACE " to the party !!! So grab the bikes and the family and come out to great time for a good cause !!!! Thanks guys JJ

$20 a rider
Donation for non-riders

11am gates open
12-5 open riding
5-6 pig roast
6-7 pit bike practice
7- Pit bike races
- pro stock
- clutch
- 50cc
- stock 70

The party starts after the pit bike race , the bar will be open with $1 beers with music and a huge bon fire!!!

Gonna be a good time for sure! We'll have the tracks prepped and ready to go. Pit Bike racing will have an Old School set up to it to make racing close. Food and bench racing with some give aways/raffles. JJ may have some additional announcements coming. Come on out to support Jimmy as he prepares to go battle the World's best in Italy in an attempt to win another Gold Medal. Gotta say...those blue helmets with the white stripes are bad ass, and so are the guys that wear them!

Don't forget this event is this sat. Come out to support WRMC and Jimmy Jarrett. See you guys there.

Just wanted to give a quick update. I've been out working on the track this week and I'm going to give you guys a little different layout with a longer lap time. The track should be mint !!! With the peewee and FT tracks prepped as well. And Kames Sports a has stepped up this year and is donating a AR-15 to raffle off. These tickets will be sold till I leave for Italy Sept 23rd with the winner getting drawn then. $1 tickets or 15 for $10. Hope to see everyone there Saturday. And don't forget your pit bikes guys. $10 a class with all entries going back into the purse. Thanks everyone for their support!!!! JJ

Wish we could be there Jim, looks like a great weekend. Family camping at Mohican trumps dirt bike riding. I'm sure the fundraiser will be a big success. I will take some of those AR-15 tickets for sure.

Well my rain dance worked !!! We finally got some much needed rain last night and the track is shaping up nicely !!! See you guys tomorrow !!!!!

Just wanted to give a big THANKS to everyone that came out yesterday. The track was in great shape and I hope everyone enjoyed it. Had a great turnout on the FT side of things as well. The pit bike races were awesome with some great battles. That will def be on the schedule in the future. Want to give props to Western Reserve MC for letting me use the facility and to Steve Kame from Kames Sports for the AR-15 and for the club members ,friends, and family that helped make it all possible. If you didnt make it out i still have isde Tshirts for sale $20 and ill still be selling tickets for the AR-15 untill September 23rd Thanks guys !!! JJ

Back