BC This is the Last Tuesday Possible!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Tentatively on for tomorrow! Weather will dictate what happens. I will have a final decision tomorrow at lunch. If we are a go, then it will be 4-8:30, big track, $25. We cannot do the next two, then that puts us into September, so this is def. the last go at it.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Fingers crossed. It actaully looked dry tonight, kind of wishing for a 20 minute shower. It would be awesome to just go disc it.

Fingers crossed. It actaully looked dry tonight, kind of wishing for a 20 minute shower. It would be awesome to just go disc it.

"Oooofff, our lips are so close...."

Sorry, 80's flashback of David Lee Roth video.... :)

Thinking...unless I was dreaming, it rained longer than 20 minutes last night. Sun 'sposed to come out. Enough dry time or do we get to try our mud battle shoes on? ;)

"Oooofff, our lips are so close...."

Sorry, 80's flashback of David Lee Roth video.... :)

Thinking...unless I was dreaming, it rained longer than 20 minutes last night. Sun 'sposed to come out. Enough dry time or do we get to try our mud battle shoes on? ;)

Scoob, it always rains more at your house. I got up and my sidewalk was dry, so were my roads. I will check it out at lunch and update everyone.

Scoob, it always rains more at your house.

SWEET! 'dis es goot'...

The wife didn't want to water her flowers last night either, so all is well. I mean, at our place things weren't soaked, but definate got hit with the sprinkler. Hoping is was just the right amount... Looking to see if I can get through a practice session without tweaking my shoulder tonight. Not certain how many it will take before surgery, but I am guessing we'll find out... ;)

Suspension is getting dialed in, gearing is close if not there as is jetting on the KX 3 hundro... We are getting there. Starting to ride enough to know I need to get in a little more cardio between days of moto. Damn I wish I liked to run...well, without chasing something and/or being chased by something... :)

Track is dry, water truck running, perfect Vet prep coming up! This will be the best day to take a half day from work of your life.

Track is dry, water truck running, perfect Vet prep coming up! This will be the best day to take a half day from work of your life.

Sweetness! Guess you and I will just talk and ride tonight, but looking forward to it. Therapy on shoulder complete and iced. I'm ready!

Oh, my buddy Chris said he is coming. Wants to hit the ski jump tonight if he can... ;)

Shafer? Chucky? Anyone?....

Back