MX RACING at TV LAND SUNDAY AUGUST 18th

trevor145

PR Addict
This Sundays MX will be a salute to the Vet riders with 4 foot trophies in the plus classes as well as some cool prizes by Thor and Wiseco.
All CRA classes will be run and we will also be having a slow race for the vets at intermission.
There will also be a side by side race following the motocross action.
Practice will be at 9am and racing at 11am.
CRA has day membership passes for $10.
Camping is welcome.
$10 entry, $25 first class, $20 additional classes.
More info at www.tvlandmx.com or 440-577-1964.

Saturday practice from 9am until 3pm.

Another race for vets on Red Buds day! Too many good choices this year. I hope it turns out great, I still need to make it up this year.

Another race for vets on Red Buds day! Too many good choices this year. I hope it turns out great, I still need to make it up this year.

I know... When I put this on the schedule last fall I didn't realize it was the same weekend. Sometimes being a track owner/promoter can be frustrating.
Oh well, for the guys that can't make make Red Bud we will celebrate all that is awesome at our more experienced age here in Ohio! And I will try harder for a better schedule next year.
Best of luck to everyone heading to Michigan!

Trevor, do you guys race the beginner 50's on a pee wee track? Thanks.

Not usually. Most want to be a part of the main program on the big track and there is usually a big brother or dad that doesn't want us to juggle the tracks.
However the kids track is usually open for riding throughout the day as long as the parents keep an eye on their children riding it.

1 day membership passes, now thats a creative plan i have yet to see.
We've been doing this all season and seems to be good for the out of state peeps. All CRA tracks offer this option now.

Planning to come up Saturday night to camp out. If I pull in 8-9pm, will someone be there (will the gate be open)?

come on guys , come to tv land ,awsome ruts, long practices even 2 of them, great racing and if you don't get enough you can prctice after the races,looking forward to seeing vets from the past the track is a blast

Trevor, This will be are very much anticipated first visit to TV Land. Is there any chance of running the beginner (non points) 50's and the 40+ early? We have a long drive and my 7 year old son will be furious at me if he is late to the end of summer sleep over with his cousins at grandma's house that starts later Sunday afternoon. Thanks a lot! Rich

Trevor, This will be are very much anticipated first visit to TV Land. Is there any chance of running the beginner (non points) 50's and the 40+ early? We have a long drive and my 7 year old son will be furious at me if he is late to the end of summer sleep over with his cousins at grandma's house that starts later Sunday afternoon. Thanks a lot! Rich

Get with the girls at registration on that. The 50's usually are a little deeper into the running order so that the track is packed down more for them but we may be able to work something out.
I promise to work at getting the day to go smoothly and the bike racing to be complete by 3:30 or 4.

It really looks like it's going to be a great day here!!!

Trevor, we had an absolute awesome time at TV Land. My son and I loved it. Thank you for making the pee wee track available for him to practice on while he waited. Everything was simply awesome. We will be back soon. Thanks, Rich #585 40+ and Michael #7 Beginner PW Non pts. Michael said, "This is the funnest place on earth for riding".

thanks trevor what a track, you are the best you and your family, a real track promoter and freind, see you next time cannot wait, the track was awsome

Back