Lake county fair race Thursday

I know this post is for racing updates, but as a future request, please DO NOT include ATV School Boy with ATV A/B. You would put the 150s with 450A ? Lapped traffic w/ newbs is dangerous especially when they refuse to hold their line.

I apologize for this. I have done this before at the regular tracks and because they are wider and longer, it doesn't cause the issue as much with lapped riders. It was an oversight on my part and I apologize for that decision.

Connie

There is an ATV schoolboy at BC that I don't want in any of my classes now either, little bastard rides a red quad, jumps everything, and I mean everything.......he can even run with Slingluff now....put him in money quad group.

There is an ATV schoolboy at BC that I don't want in any of my classes now either, little bastard rides a red quad, jumps everything, and I mean everything.......he can even run with Slingluff now....put him in money quad group.

Looks like you have a hard time hanging with him too! I would like to become his agent, I may just bribe him with some ice cream and sign some papers.

Looks like you have a hard time hanging with him too! I would like to become his agent, I may just bribe him with some ice cream and sign some papers.

Over the course of two weeks, he went from riding with me to where if I really wanted to I could take off and leave him. Now Id have to really push it to keep up with him. Now he must figure out how to push his own limits.

Back