Apple Cabin Open Thursday

Well another Thursday of watching for mother nature. Keep us updated this afternoon as I'm looking to scoot out of work early and bring the boy out one last time before school starts.

We had a short shower this morning,the place is like a desert (15 days without rain).We will be open unless we get a monsoon.I will post if anything changes.

I'm planning on my first trip out to the Apple tonight. I just refreshed a weather page and it came up perfect finally. Pit261 must have decided to stay home, thanks bud!

What a wonderful place. I can't believe I've never made it up there. They easily have the most successful mid-week open practice in Ohio. The apple orchards made a pleasant surrounding. The C track looked popular. I didn't get a chance to check it out but the big track was lots of fun and safe for all levels. It was long and wide enough in most places and had passing lanes just about everywhere (which came in handy because there were battles going on for sure). I also got a chance to talk to the owners. You'll never meet a nicer couple more dedicated to the sport.

I also learned they switch it from mx to a haunted house in the Fall. How freaking cool. I'm looking forward to heading up there again. Thank you!

Thanks Chuck it was nice to meet you and put a face to a name,glad you had a good time,I know weather was iffy that day. Shark I hope we get to see you before the snow flyes.

Back