TV Land

shockme#62

PR Member
;) Raced at TV Land this past Sunday, I must say the track was excellent, fun, and flowed perfect. Great Job. I had a blast racing it. Just saying. Thanks TVL.

agreed. prep was perfect in the morning.. good flow, fun to race on. i really like the whoop/roller section, whatever you want to call them. just wish the center table thing was bigger like it used to be!!!

turnout was good. 20 of us in the +40. my son ran super mini...had 17 in that class. All classes had decent size. Lots of Vets...had a slow race for Vets at intermission...won some free gear. Was all in all really good. Some fast guys/kids there too.

Crute blows up everyones phone during the week to go riding, but he's dead silent on race weekends. You never even know he went out to race until the next week.....

Thats because it was vet day, he didnt want anyone going and beating him! I have texts to prove it!

Thanks guys!
I'm glad you all came out and had fun!
Stacy going that slow takes more skill than most think. You and Dave had a great battle to the finish!
Thanks to Thor and Wiseco for all the giveaways.
I love giving out sets of gear!
I hope to see some new faces at our next event. I promise to keep the track in the best shape I can.

Back