Beans open practice Sunday 8/25

Yea it's looks easy kids on 60s hitting them. Dry out got my work cut out for me this Sunday. Bachelor party ride sat night, basket ball court being built its going to be live action here this weekend! Already looking forward to sitting down sunday night with some ice tea and watching Turtle man.

Got a little rain this morning, pouring the court in the morning. Will put a lot of hrs in for Sunday's practice should be dope can't wait to shot hoops

can't wait to shot hoops

Thats sweet that your taking the time to set other things up besides a MX track. There are so many kids at the races that dont ride or need something to do before and after motos. The BMX pump tracks and small table tops always get alot of attention as well. These are the types of things that we need at more tracks, something that makes the kids bug mommy and daddy to take them back the next weekend.

A lot diffent from last year , out hear geting ready for tommorrow looks like its going to be a good one so bring ur skills to the hills!!!

Had a good time at Beans today. Got there a little later in the afternoon and the track was drying-out but the turns were wetted down enough in the morning that good bumps and berms developed in the turns.
Had a blast ! Thanks BJ..!

Had a good time at Beans today. Got there a little later in the afternoon and the track was drying-out but the turns were wetted down enough in the morning that good bumps and berms developed in the turns.
Had a blast ! Thanks BJ..!

Sharc back in the saddle=very cool!

Sharc back in the saddle=very cool!
Felt Oh-so-good to get behind the bars again. I was a little rusty, super weak and very much out of shape. After a few warm up sessions getting some confidence back, I was able to clear all the jumps and put down some fun laps.

Sharc were u at WRMC on sat?
No, it was not in the cards. I had some things that needed to get done on Sat.
Wish I could have made it.

Didn't even know you were there Mark, was busy putting the basketball hoop up. Thanks for coming and everyone else who came this weekend

Back