End of 2013 AMA outdoors

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
What a killer season by RV, he is clearly unstoppable at this point. But I think Tomac is going to bump Dungey right out of the number 2 spot come outdoors 2014. Sure he didnt look good in SX, but he barely had anytime on the bike.

I just read that JS7 is backing out of the last round because of injury. Isn't he leading the points for holeshots?

I also seen that Wilson is possibly going back to the 250 class. Can anyone confirm this?

I just read that JS7 is backing out of the last round because of injury. Isn't he leading the points for holeshots?
and John 250 in 3.....2......1... Is ANYONE at all surprised by this? Did anyone ever REALLY think that he would be able to race every single round......or every single moto...........NO WAY.....NEVER. Just took longer than we thought for him to miss a race due to injury, but it was coming. My guess........he just wants to start winter break early.

shaffernocker - he said it in a transworld video pretty openly that he will go back to the 250 class for a season to regroup, gain some momentum, and then go back to the 450 class.

john - maybe not suprised, but most aren't so thoroughly excited that they were right. YOU WERE RIGHT! lay down your voodoo doll now, you can relax until A1. Also, seeings how he raced all but the last one - hell, ill even take away SLC cause he DNF, DNS - that still means he raced 93% of races this year. While you think we were crazy for thinkin he would complete a season, and you were right.... you weren't thatttt right. you can breathe easy now man.

DD - yep, track sucked. My fiance races and rides but she doesnt follow the online stuff nearly as much as me. I didnt fill her in on all the hype on SLC and within 5 minutes of the race coming on she was like "what the hell, this flat, speedy outdoor SX track sucks!" haha

I think the new tracks are turning into outdoor supercross. Utahs track sucked.

Bingo. Utah sucked bad in my opinion. It was so fast, that everyone got so spread out, they were all alone on the track. Kind of reminded me why I don't go back to Indy for the Brickyard 400 anymore. The track is horrible and produces ZZZZ races, and its not worth it. This track was a fail kind of like that track they built in the desert in Qutar or where ever for the GP series. From what the riders said, a majority of them thought it sucked also.

Shoot 25k, if I was James I'd at least line up both motos and pull off after the start lol

Lol, thats why I was shocked. I mean damn, he doesnt even have to ride one lap this week. Practice a few hundred starts a day and come out for the first lap of each moto.

Or just invest into 39 laser pointers and worry about the rest after 25K check is cashed.

Lol.....according to John259 he had better go because he is BROKE! Lmfao.

I dont think 25K means a whole lot to him. He probably makes that much in a week on endorsements. You guys dont understand what its like to be worth 10 million.

Has anyone else noticed that since they rolled out the "bonus" for holeshots this year, not a single Jim Bob Nobody has got a single holeshot? Im sure this has NOTHING to do with the factory bikes being illegal and purely rider talent.... 40 dudes 4 times a week, what 10 each class are factory or factory support and they get EVERY holeshot? Smells fishy right?

I honestly cant recall a time when a true privateer snagged a holeshot at a national in the last two or three seasons. The last I can actually think of was Durham when he pulled highpoint on the Eleven10 bike, and that bike was far from any motor you or I have in the garage.

Just watched a lap of ET at elsinore, and the track looks like it would be fun to ride but I think the racing is going to stuck. It looks really narrow.

Back