Route 62 open Saturday and Sunday

Hi..new to the site...but wanted to ask if you get alot of riders for the open practice.reason i ask is i have been out of the loop (racing) since 2001.i don't want to get in anyone's way.just want to break in my bike and have some fun...How much is it to ride aswell...Thanks

Hi..new to the site...but wanted to ask if you get alot of riders for the open practice.reason i ask is i have been out of the loop (racing) since 2001.i don't want to get in anyone's way.just want to break in my bike and have some fun...How much is it to ride aswell...Thanks

We get pretty busy sometimes. The big track is 1.3 miles long so riders don't get to bunched up. My advice is get here early. It's $20.00 to ride. Welcome back to riding! 740-404-9240

They have a rider friendly C track as well if you're really rusty. Get the carbon blown out a couple motos over there and try the big track when you're ready.

Hmm, trying to stay off bike for this weekend to give the shoulder some rest, but... ;)

We had 1.5" of rain Thursday night. From back of building to the off camber turn at bottom of track there is over 60' of elevation drop. 2825 Millersburg road 43037 for those that would like to check on google earth... Track will be perfect Saturday Mother Nature is better than a water truck.

Back