Z-boy vs Z-man

Zman

PR Addict
Well, after a second appearance at Smith Rd tonight riding the big track on his 65, he official called his dad out of retirement. Says he wants a piece next Wednesday. Says he is done picking on Rocket Senior and his fellow Vet riders. One of them told, me while laughing,... they are sick of being passed by someone near their ankles and they are old enough to be "my" dad and Mitchy's grandfather..LOL!

The plan was to try this week and work prevented me from dusted off the bike and changing the gas as it has not been run since last October. So, he asked how I think I will like him passing me at my ankles and says it seems like at Smith he is always looking up at those passing him and those he passes...hello son..a 250 and 450 sit a bit higher than your 65. He did not get his deductive reasoning from his father.

Great night...good rut practice and great passing and being passed practice.....next week it is on. Clearly he does not realize the bees nest he is poking..and is not exempt from getting the Rocket Choice or the Z-man "move..m'fer"

DSC_0163.jpgDSC_0246.jpgDSC_0007.jpgDSC_0211.jpgDSC_0227.jpg

Haha! Tell him to bring it on! Havent seen you on a bike forever it seems like.

Good seeing you last night.

I like how he's on the balls of his feet in the turn photo!........Mitchy has great bike control & great turns.
I still think his bars look wide.

Ah........once you hit him with some roost off the rear wheel of the 450.......he will back off and quit "smack talking" the old man.

Ah........once you hit him with some roost off the rear wheel of the 450.......he will back off and quit "smack talking" the old man.

Well... He has plenty of 450 roost pounding him in the face from the last 2 weeks.. Doesn't seem to bother him or he is good at avoiding direct hits.. Wednesday we find out? LOL

I like how he's on the balls of his feet in the turn photo!........Mitchy has great bike control & great turns.
I still think his bars look wide.

They are pretty close.. Chopped them down but can't go any narrower as the controls are into the crossbar.. Prob need to look at another plan for bars

There is no doubt about it that he rips, so your going to need a back-up plan. I would say go out for one first session and dust off the cobwebs. If it looks like he will be getting the best of you, pull the valve stems out and tell him he has flat tires so you got to go home.

O ya, make sure you forget the extra tubes at home!

There is no doubt about it that he rips, so your going to need a back-up plan. I would say go out for one first session and dust off the cobwebs. If it looks like he will be getting the best of you, pull the valve stems out and tell him he has flat tires so you got to go home.

O ya, make sure you forget the extra tubes at home!

Hahaha.. I like it...ur right.. Him blowing past a rusty dad on lap one would demoralize me and empower him!

That's about right. Now him setting up a nice block pass on lap two or three. We might be talking no more bed times and not brushing his teeth before bed lol.

That's about right. Now him setting up a nice block pass on lap two or three. We might be talking no more bed times and not brushing his teeth before bed lol.
We were buzzing the pits at LL and a 2?,3? 4? year old on a Strider made Silvers make-the-choice. It was too funny.

Back