AMSOIL Arenacross 2014

Our 2014 AMSOIL Arenacross Featuring Ricky Carmichael's Road to Supercross schedule was released on Monday, July 29th. As a returning participant in this challenging and integral series we would like to keep you informed on what is in store for 2014 and AMSOIL Arenacross.

PRE REGISTRATION is always encouraged when racing AMSOIL Arenacross either as an amateur or professional rider. Since pre registration makes the registration process easier and faster for everyone we are offering a $30 discount or free one day adult pit pass to the first 25 riders to enter a 2014 class.

Visit http://www.arenacross.com/Registration/ and enter the coupon code FIRST25 to receive your discount. Limit one per rider. Offer expires August 30, 2013.

The 2014 AMSOIL AMA Amateur National Arenacross Championships will qualify 432 of the best amateur riders in the nation. The top 4 riders from 4 regions will make their way to South Point Hotel to earn an AMA National Title in the AMSOIL AMA Amateur National Arenacross Championships round in Las Vegas, NV on May 2 & 4 which runs in conjunction with the Monster Energy Supercross Finals.

Our CONTINGENCY PROGRAM has over $900,000 in awards offered for all competitors whether you are a beginner or expert rider. Some contingency sponsors may require you to fill out applications prior to racing. Now is a good time to start the process so you are ready for the new year of racing. For contingency details visit http://www.arenacross.com/Registration/.

*DATESCITYVENUEAX LITES REGIONAMATEUR REGION
Jan 3-5Worcester, MADCU CenterEastEast
Jan 10-12Baltimore, MD1st Mariner ArenaEastEast
*Jan 18-19Louisville, KYFreedom HallEastCentral
*Jan 25-26Greensboro, NCGreensboro ColiseumEastEast
Jan 31-Feb 2Milwaukee, WIU.S. Cellular ArenaEastCentral
*Feb 8-9Sacramento, CASleep Train ArenaWestWest
Feb 14-16Nampa, IDIdaho CenterWestWest
Feb 21-23Reno, NVLivestock Events CenterWestWest
*March 1-2Tulsa, OKBOK CenterEastSouth
March 7-9Albuquerque, NMTingley ColiseumWestSouth
March 14-16Hidalgo, TXState Farm ArenaWestSouth
*March 29-30Salt Lake City, UTEnergySolutions ArenaWestWest
#May 2 & May 4Las Vegas, NVSouth Point ArenaAMATEURANAC

<tbody>
</tbody>

*Saturday Pro & Sunday Amateur Event
# AMSOIL AMA Amateur National Arenacross Championships Round

Schedule subject to change. Visit http://www.Arenacross.com for final schedule.

For up to date registration information, please visit http://www.Arenacross.com or call 800-216-7482 for details.

January will be here before you know it. See you soon!

Lisa

OHIO. Where Arenacross started. Where all the stars of Arenacross either reside or, got their start in the sport. And yet, once again, no rounds in OHIO. Shame. Lame.

Yeah Rupert!? Fix it D-O-double G!!

Man, definately not so easy to try and make some of those for the Ohio folks. I remember last I was running for Vegas, it was C'bus, Dayton, and Toledo. Was doing OK and could have the option to go to Sin City, but a snappage of the right femur in Dayton ended that possibility. Would be fun again, but MA, MD, and NC would be a haul. WI and KY would more than likely be a better chance. Always a possibility. Figure Chocolate Bar will give me the "When Pigs Fly" comment, but it's possible. Sure, they need wings, a lot less weight and some feathers, but anyway.

OK, enough rambling and rampant chit chat...

Yeah, this one does not favor Ohio riders for sure. Last year Mitchy was able to hit a MI and PA race giving him enough points to get to Vegas. Now, those are gone and Ohio riders will have to travel really far. Really is a bummer!

That Columbus round will be great! HUGE turn out with the OHIO Moto Heads. Oh wait...what? Never mind. Is there a good TV package?

Dayton was a national round also for about 3 years. And Dayton was fairly well attended, so I am real surprised they dropped Dayton. Great facility also.

That schedule favors someone living out in the plains right in the middle of the country. Most of the rounds are west of the Mississippi.

Yeah, back when I raced a decent amount and "traveled", Dayton and Toledo were pretty much on the outside of my range. Hit a qualifier in IN once...

Back