RV gone punk?

Scoob

PR Founding Father
RV looks to have gone punk since winning championship... He must like Green Day.

Oh, it was on TV before the start of the 450's yesterday. Guess you have to watch the race on TV... Guess I just assumed everyone was watching the race like I was... ;)

Died my hair black once when I was 18 or so and left my eyebrows red...bad choice! He will need his ginger power!

Died my hair black once when I was 18 or so and left my eyebrows red...bad choice! He will need his ginger power!

Lol! I bleached a friend's hair blond while he was sleeping or inebriated I guess while at Jambo one year. Still had black eyebrows, very strange looking, his wife was not impressed.

Don't forget Canard! Something is up with Gingers and Motocross for sure! I died my hair black to impress a girl...bad,bad choice! Walking into work the next day was not fun and then I had to live it out till it faded out! One of my many dumb decisions!

Don't forget Canard! Something is up with Gingers and Motocross for sure! I died my hair black to impress a girl...bad,bad choice! Walking into work the next day was not fun and then I had to live it out till it faded out! One of my many dumb decisions!

Just one of ur bad decisions huh ;)

Oh boy I guess I better get my son on a bike... GINGER POWER!
hey whats with this new "rickhole" word I've seen it a lot... is it trending? :)

Back