Elsinore MX coverage

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Crazy. 250 moto 1 at 10? Guess alot of folks want to hear English sounding dude while watching cycling instead. Great job Davey...

My DVR did not get the 250 race.........NICE.. Real nice. Davey should be shot for the fiasco of a TV schedule.

So cal mx is dead..i was at the lake elsinore national. Terrible track prep. Terrible fan turn out and didn't even bother staying for the Sunday am races. Didn't even see many amateur rigs. I moved to Az last year and this whole south west area is dead for moto. People are way to broke out here to buy some brat a bike . Truth hurts SoCal mx is a joke

So cal mx is dead..i was at the lake elsinore national. Terrible track prep. Terrible fan turn out and didn't even bother staying for the Sunday am races. Didn't even see many amateur rigs. I moved to Az last year and this whole south west area is dead for moto. People are way to broke out here to buy some brat a bike . Truth hurts SoCal mx is a joke

Well that and they have so freaking many out there already. East coast dirt can't be beat...well, when mother nature cooperates to an extent...

Scoob! what are you talking about. Lyle Lovette was there!

Yes, yes he was. Not sure how I feel about that. I mean cool he's a fan, but.... ;)

I am thinking I do like that announcer girl they have had the last few races... She's starting to get it..you think?

Was sad though. In watching the 250's, I did notice there didn't seem to be too many fans there.

Last two race tracks of the year flat out SUCKED! I don't care what anyone else thinks, but those two tracks both suck for an outdoor national.

They were terrible, I don't care how much work was put into them. Those are the only 2 races I fast forward through all season.

Back