WNYRacing Presents AREA 51 CAN/AM Amateur International Race 8/30-9/1

wnyracing

PR Member
The race we've all been waiting for is here... Get there early and be ready for some great racing.

A51canam2013.png
[/URL][/IMG]

visit www.area51motocross.com for more information, gate times etc...

Can't wait for this weekend...one of the best tracks on the east coast. Video got me more pumped. We know a bunch of people coming. We will be there thursday night!!! If you have never been its so worth the trip beautiful facility and track!

Check out WNYRacing's FB page, we just posted pictures of the "New" Night X track. They have extended it, added lights and also added some really cool jumps and a whoop section! I was there last night and campers are already moving in!

Beautiful day, track is awesome, huge crowd, gonna be a great day of racing tomorrow! Also love the expanded mini cross track its not mini!

Thanks for the great track conditions, and fun weekend. 750 riders Sunday, and a whole bunch Saturday night. The new style bibs are sick. See ya next year.

Truly a great place. With such an awesome turn out they are gonna have to revamp for next year they were already talking about it. With almost 800 riders I think more time is needed with a track that large. The weather well that just adds to the memories and the clean up! As a female you cannot go to another place and get 22 in women's and 10 in girls that is what makes area 51 awesome for part of our family! Can-am was a great weekend new bibs are sweet! We will be back!

Truly a great place. With such an awesome turn out they are gonna have to revamp for next year they were already talking about it. With almost 800 riders I think more time is needed with a track that large. The weather well that just adds to the memories and the clean up! As a female you cannot go to another place and get 22 in women's and 10 in girls that is what makes area 51 awesome for part of our family! Can-am was a great weekend new bibs are sweet! We will be back!

Bring more chicken :)

It needs to be a two day event. Even with the rain out of the second motos, there's no way they would have gotten all the classes to run both motos before darkness fell. They were a bit lucky to get rained out or there could have been a bunch of angry Canadians... Anyway- I think it's the best place around and had a sweet time. Oh, get some qualified flaggers because those poor kids on the 85's that got demolished and the poor medic that got hit- I mean it was horrifying to watch. The flaggers were ASLEEP and the "hot shot" kids wouldn't follow flagger directions in the faster classes. Insane. But again, It was overall super sweet. Thanks

The new addition bibs were awesome. The changes to the night track were sweet as well, glad I decided to race. All we can do is laugh about the rain. We went in the gate and got pulled back and were up there from the beginning of the monsoon. I pretty much gave up on staying dry and enjoyed it cooling me off. Cant wait till next year, def need more track time for sat. Hope the weather holds out as we will be there for the halloween race.

Our sincerest Thank You to all of the Ohio/PA families that support us up here in WNY! It was another record breaker as far as rider count goes, and as for the rain, yeh we got it alright, 2" in half hour another record! At least we had perfect weather for the other 95% of the weekend...

ALL of your suggestions and comments are taken seriously and will be discussed at our next board meeting. We're committed to making your race weekends as enjoyable as possible.

Thank you again for your support.

Sincerely,
WNYRacing

Back