Battle Practice!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Big track only this Friday, we are choosing to focus our efforts in one spot, too much horseplay on the C track last year anyway. 10-5pm, sessions will be as follows:

1. A/B Bike
2. C Bike
3. 85-Supermini
4. Quad
5. 65-50-mini quad

15 minutes each. With one prep session just after lunch we should get through that rotation 5 times.<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div><P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

10-5pm, sessions will be as follows:

1. A/B Bike
2. C Bike
3. 85-Supermini
4. Quad
5. 65-50-mini quad

15 minutes each. With one prep session just after lunch we should get through that rotation 5 times.

Well, I was kinda sorta right...maybe in a way...not really. ;)

Have you guys been hiding under a rock? This has been the schedule since 8 months ago or something! You didnt get a vacation day in?

Geez.....just call off sick

Gotta make cash to pay for parts.

The price of tires is going through the roof!!! Cant the president do anything about that? lol

Gotta have sharp edged sneekers for the battle...even if you're old and slow!

Some catastrophic engine problem will have scoob out by Thursday.....

and my 53 years young dad is gonna swing a let over the 450 for the 50+ class. Gonna be a fun Weekend.

and my 53 years young dad is gonna swing a let over the 450 for the 50+ class. Gonna be a fun Weekend.
Awesome!.....It's been what? 10-20 years since I've been on the track with him....?
He's a good rider / great racer .... Hope he finds the moto love again.

Some catastrophic engine problem will have scoob out by Thursday.....

Hey, that's Scoob with a capital S dammit! It's a proper noun for heaven sakes! Geesh... Why you gonna wish bad karma on me man? What did I do to you? Won't be by Thursday. Ain't gonna start the bike until Friday. :) What's a "let"? Do I have one? I've probably broke it at some point... ;)

Correct, It should be a classic weekend! :)

Awesome!.....It's been what? 10-20 years since I've been on the track with him....?
He's a good rider / great racer .... Hope he finds the moto love again.

Me too. I think 99 was the last time he raced on a borrowed rm250 2 stroke. Before that he was racing all the time. 94 and 95 14N both years in a row. in +35. He actually beat ken karnow one moto and karnow won the overall that year. Check the vault ha. We used to have competitions who would place better when I rode 50s and he was running +30. Got him peer pressured at dirtworld and he put on his old pair of boots and he said its like he never stepped out of em.

Me too. I think 99 was the last time he raced on a borrowed rm250 2 stroke. Before that he was racing all the time. 94 and 95 14N both years in a row. in +35. He actually beat ken karnow one moto and karnow won the overall that year. Check the vault ha. We used to have competitions who would place better when I rode 50s and he was running +30. Got him peer pressured at dirtworld and he put on his old pair of boots and he said its like he never stepped out of em.

awesome. known you forever and dont think ive seen him ride one time, that will be cool.

Back