Random thought

nitrofish

PR Addict
Ok, not that you care but this is my first installment of a random thought of the year. My random thoughts usually occur during an act of let's say blurred thoughts. I don't get out much during the summer to incur these inciteful issues but fall is here so watch out!

Why is it a motocross start stretch can have better grass when not in use than my entire fortress of a yard? Next race is my house, tear up the yard please and the neighbors too so I can have nice grass ! Oh, I'm half drunk and at the cliff! If I had the other half I'd be drunk I guess!

The benefits of aerating your yard with a 450 can be seen with less soil compaction, better water absorbtion, and higher oxygen flow to the root system...:)

The benefits of aerating your yard with a 450 can be seen with less soil compaction, better water absorbtion, and higher oxygen flow to the root system...:)
Yes Exactly!!! Your random thoughts are random. I am impressed with your grammar and sentence structure after being half-skunked!

Added random thought...was just yelling BRIARCLIFF to see if it has a sound like REDDD BUDDD!!! Sadly it doesn't. Oh well...up at em' men, it's time for BATTLE! On another note...I won the girdle toss at Meister's wedding!

random thought...

How many rolls of paper towels does Parma Dave go through in a year? There is nobody any cleaner than Dave!

I got to shred the football stadium grass with mt kx 250. The old one. We did a race at the monster truck thing ad rode in the afternoon on the turf. The best part is what the bike sounded like with the echo. It rang loud. Fun stuff.

Back