Youngstown MX open 9/4 4:30- dark

Youngstown MX

PR Addict
We are gonna be open this Wednesday 4:30-dark.
20$. 240 sinter,Ct
Youngstown,OH
Contact Tim. 724 699 1445

<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>YOUNGSTOWN MX</div></blockquote></div>

thanks for letting Gavin (#5) ride with the big bikes. He's only 7 but goes pretty good and don't seem to mind all the bigger bikes. All the riders seem to look out for him when he's out there .when he crashed on the double I looked around and all the bike stopped to see if he was ok,that was cool. It's a great track to practice on threw out the week keeping him ready for race day. Keep up the good work Youngstown MX.

That’s a steep jump for a little guy to go down on. He was freaking-out a little when he first hit the dirt. Maybe got the wind knocked out of him.
Was cool to see him get up by himself and take a ride back to the pits in the Quad.
Then, within ½ hour, he’s back out tearing it up …tough little bugger.

yea it's hard to keep him off the bike. I guess when your that young your a lil more flexible. Tim said it's hard to get more mini's there so he has to ride with the big boys. What if you had !/2 off mini's or just a mini day. For 10$ I'd bring Gavin every time.

Back