Never wet

Dozer440

PR Member
Has anyone tried rust Oleams product never wet on their bike or quad? If you don't know what this product is look it up in youtube. I think that it would be great to coat the underside of fenders and on the frame of your bike. I do understand that this product will were off over use and time and that it will have to be reapplied. As I own a quad I think it would help greatly to reduce weight from mud.

Has anyone tried rust Oleams product never wet on their bike or quad? If you don't know what this product is look it up in youtube. I think that it would be great to coat the underside of fenders and on the frame of your bike. I do understand that this product will were off over use and time and that it will have to be reapplied. As I own a quad I think it would help greatly to reduce weight from mud.

Cant say ive used it but im curiious as well. I do a lil 4x4 quad billyin on the weekends myself. I wanted someone else to use it first before i destroyd somthing using it.

Never tried this stuff, but SC1 from Maxima works really well. Let us know if you try this never wet, might be the next best thing. I have also used PAM cooking spray before, and believe it or not that stuff worked extremely well, just didnt smell so good sitting in staging lol.

The video on youtube looked interesting. I could see maybe coating the underside of your fenders with it if it worked.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YzU587qronE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ha funny thing is I bought some two weeks before the battle and have been to chicken to spray it on the bike fenders etc because Im not sure of the outcome!! I am really worried about motor as it may cause it to retain heat.

my friend in FL has been experimenting with it and put a photo on Instagram a few days ago showing it works pretty good. idk if it would work as good up here with the thicker tacky dirt ohio has vs. FL sandy mud stuff.
neverwet.jpg

just try it. the worst thing that is going to happen is it will leave a light blue ish tint to whatever you put it on. its not going to make it any tackier that is for sure. i see no negative to trying it out. when i get a chance to pick some up, i will be doing it!! i want to coat the area of my garage where i work on my bike with it. no more messy oil stains! i have so many ideas for this stuff lol

Back