BC Saturday Only!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
I can only be open one day this weekend, I need to spend a day with the family before they stage a coup! So, if I had to pick based on the weather and the availability of my crew guys to help, I pick Saturday.

So Saturday, 9-7-13 we will open all tracks, 11-5pm, $25 per rider. Big track should be sweet, everything is pushed back in. It should be really awesome dirt like we usually have at the beginning of the year. Plus it shouldn't be too busy because so much is going on, all of us should get some good riding in! Perfect Cliff is coming.......<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

One word describes the track conditions for tomorrow: ridiculous. I will not be held liable for people simple just falling off their bikes because of the overwhelming disbelief. Good tracks in the morning.....guarantee it.

One word describes the track conditions for tomorrow: ridiculous. I will not be held liable for people simple just falling off their bikes because of the overwhelming disbelief. Good tracks in the morning.....guarantee it.

Can you extend the ridiculous conditions beyond morning, we have goofy stick and ball stuff in the morning!

The dirt was like brownies. very tackie. Coming back for more next week

Thanks guys! I thought it was a tad dry, at least dry for BC. It can be better. We will make an adjustment for this weekend, and try to keep some more moisture in there.

Back