Jarrett Strouble

day181

PR Elite
Staff member
image.php

I first heard this guy speak at the Malvern benefit ride this spring and I thought who was this crazy guy running around with the mic. Well he gave about a 10 minute speech about Joc that brought tears to my eyes. He then started showing up at every OMA race giving guys encouragement and high fives, hosting church and writing these long opinionated views of our beloved sport. I don't think I've met anyone more passionate about life, God and motocross. I told myself this sport needs more guys like this, and certainly PitRacer too and I had to come up with a spot for him somewhere.

I'd like introduce Jarrett Strouble aka MXCrusader617 as an official PitRacer author. Right now his articles will be featured on the home page. I'm trying to create a better home for him but for now we have this:

http://www.pitracer.com/vbulletin/list.php?author/11616-MXCrusader617

Welcome buddy, it's a honor to have you here.

Little more detail. some of you may or may not know, but in a round about way, Jarrett and I are cousins. 18 or 19 years ago i started learning how to ride in his back yard down by outlaw. He used to kick my ass (and i think he still could today on an mx track, for sure in the woods, had he ridden as often as i have in those 18 or 19 years). So even though u rarely see him ride, hes a die hard rider too, not just a popular moto face.

Well duh hes a ginger of course he hauls! Great dude for sure. Always tryin to make everyone happy even though thats impossible. I also dig his view on harescrambles as well!

Little more detail. some of you may or may not know, but in a round about way, Jarrett and I are cousins. 18 or 19 years ago i started learning how to ride in his back yard down by outlaw. He used to kick my ass (and i think he still could today on an mx track, for sure in the woods, had he ridden as often as i have in those 18 or 19 years). So even though u rarely see him ride, hes a die hard rider too, not just a popular moto face.

This explain alot.......jerad......jarrett....hmmmm.....

Awesome. I introduced myself to Jarrett at Crow Canyon earlier this year. Have spoken to him much more at a couple other races this year. Seems like a great guy, and I enjoy reading his post. Congrats on the new writing gig.

I absolutely love this guy. He is exactly what our sport needs. God blessed us with Jarrett....our SOULFULL Ginger.

I was lucky to have Jarrett writing for the CRA paper when I had it. His enthusiasm and unique view added a different edge. Glad to see its continued and is appreciated. Also glad he picked up trackside ministry, he has great passion for his faith.

Congratulations, my friend.

Thank You! I feel the love and it feels good! Ya know when you were in school and had to do a project that would involve something you would want to do in life...well I never could have dreamed up a project as cool as all this, and all my projects were Moto related! It is a blessing and an honor to be amongst the MX Family. All this brings a healthy fear into my heart because this brings greater accountability into my life and you all are apart of it! I am very thankful for that! Their has been so many folks that have put up with my nonsense throughout the years and helped point me in the right direction! It hasn't been time wasted! My life is for us! The cool part for me is that I get to do these things! So cheers to a brappin, Bible directed future! Bbbbbbbbrrrrrrraaaaappppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this is great. Im really happy for you Jarrett, I really enjoy your company and your true passion for your God & our sport. I will look forward to your postings. You are welcome at Ram Jam anytime. Come find me, say Hi.

Rae Lynn :)

Looking forward to your articles Jarrett . Haven't formally met you but I admire your dedication to your faith and MX family . Best of luck !!

Back