Bomber class??

Hello,
I'm posting this for Derek Everett, he asked Jason about having a bomber class race at the September 28th Malvern night race. He was told if he can get enough people to say they will race and if we can promote it out to people they will allow it to be run that night. We don't want it to be a 4 person race we would like to get as many people as we can to say they will race it. With the hype about Jerry Robin on his 1985 CR250 making it to Lorettas we figured why not see who has a bomber bike that they want to race against other bombers this one night. Please post with your opinions and he will find out if it will happen or not.
Thank You,
Nicole Himes

dmx153

PR Founding Father
I remember it being 1997 and older models but I could be wrong. At Mid-Ohio Vintage Days they offer a "non-current"
class for bikes 1996 and older. I'd be in for a non-current class in OMA for sure.

D

DTS

I'm in. Will have to decide between my 97, or a 85 cr125. Hmmmmm

Zman

PR Addict
...okay...we will be there..let me know if I should bring it.

Done2.jpg

Spagina

PR Elite
I remember looking up te rule last year, it was 1997 and older. I was bummed cause it used to be 10 years old or older, and I had a sick 2002 cr 250. I feel
That the 10 year rule isn't good anymore because 10 year old bikes are pretty damn good still. In 1997 I think a 1987 was far worse than today if you ran a 2003.

MalvernMX

Let's do it this Sunday as well. That way we have one day and one night. Same rules apply non current, 99 and older.

Ryan598

PR Member
If I can get my 96 CR250 fixed by then i'm in. Stripped out the drain plug getting it ready for 2-stroke class at battle for ohio at BC.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Guys, I think you are missing the importance of the Jerry Robin thing... What made it a story is that he was riding it against new bikes and not in its own class. A bomber class is just ANOTHER class that makes the day even longer... Besides, we have all the vintage races if you want your own class. That that nice '83 and signup in the B class and try your hand... You would only need to beat one guy on a new bike and you will be what everyone remembers

Zman

PR Addict
Guys, I think you are missing the importance of the Jerry Robin thing... What made it a story is that he was riding it against new bikes and not in its own class. A bomber class is just ANOTHER class that makes the day even longer... Besides, we have all the vintage races if you want your own class. That that nice '83 and signup in the B class and try your hand... You would only need to beat one guy on a new bike and you will be what everyone remembers

Yeah my plan is to wax the red headed man in the +25 class while he rides my 450!

D

DTS

So excited about this, that I've spent the last few days getting my kitchen queen prepped and ready to go. Sept 28 is going to be a blast! ...just go easy when passing me.
image.jpg