BC 9-14 and 9-15

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
BC is loading up for another great weekend of weather (KNOCKING ON ALL THE WOOD AROUND ME)!!!! Open 11-5 both days, come ride the Cliff, its been a long year, you deserve it!!<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Giddy up! My shoulders been hurting for the last week and a half. 'Bout time I give it a reason to hurt!! ;)

Thinking of hitting the 3:00 GP session at Beans today and Stopping at your place of the way home and camp to ride tomorrow. Would that be OK to come late afternoon today and camp?

Open today at 11, all tracks opened and prepped, and I went through trails yday with the dozer. They are in much better shape, over three hours in there. They should be decent, take a trail ride, our GP Race is Oct. 5th!

Shawn Rife in the house riding like a man possessed.....saw the sharcster, Greg Cameron is back riding......there still filing in slowly....track looks epic......great day to ride, not many left, get to the Cliff!

Unbelievable....I rode every circuit minus the kids track, the parents looked mean over there. Everything I rode today was awesome, even the trails, yes I said trails. Great day. Super lucky on so many levels, thanks for riding the cliff everyone!

Shawn Rife in the house riding like a man possessed.....saw the sharcster, Greg Cameron is back riding......there still filing in slowly....track looks epic......great day to ride, not many left, get to the Cliff!

I wouldn't really call it back riding yet,more like cruising around...but it felt great to be back on the bike after the 4 week layoff from the broken hand so things should only get better. Thanks for the awesome track conditions JO on Saturday & Sunday!!! It was fun to hang with Sharc again...always intertaining

Track was stupid good today. Faux Moto? …..Maybe?

Perfect moisture, sticky like Fly-Paper all the way trough the afternoon.

Smooth and fast in the A.M. and showing a good set of teeth by the end. I was amazed on how much the track kept developing throughout the day....so fun!

Great to have Cameron back. Saw the Scoober turning laps on the KX and Harts ripping the RM’s.

Hand sailing past with his 125 pinned always gives me a smile and watching Shaf repeatedly huck the finish line put icing on the day.

Good times!

All I can say is WOW!

Yesterday was sooo good to me. Saturday I wasn't feeling it and neither was the bike. Sunday I felt awesome first couple of motos, but was just too fagged out by 3rd and couldn't put up with the mini whoops into corners as well as was falling too far back on seat. Thought I already had a good weekend so called it before I jacked shoulder up more. Track was best I recall in a long time yesterday early and was still good late, but as I said, this dogg was just had no fight left to wrestle track and machine.

The mighty KX300 is finally getting there. Maybe bump up the pilot for fall riding and may add a tooth to rear sprocket. Definately feeling good...well, best I have in awhile. :)

Yes, we talked Shafe' into hucking the finishing line. I never realized how many teeth he had before then. ;) Was good to see. Had fun hanging out too. Wish I woulda had something left for Leake and Niles that 3rd time out, but maybe next time. We'll have to hook up next time on the track Sharc. Always looking for some folks to pace with... Didn't get to the trails. Maybe next time.

Thanks so much JO. Good times!! :)

Andy Niles and I did a track walk and found a few interesting things (in addition to lines we weren't using)...
Someone lost a handlebar grip in the turn before the bowl turn, 3 American Dollars
in the ruts before the uphill triple and a vent hose in the rollers after the Rupilator...
Maybe I wouldn't have know that the money was missing but the grip???
IMG_20130915_172010_262.jpgIMG_20130915_172633_325.jpgIMG_20130915_173500_478.jpgIMG_20130915_175209_565.jpg

Andy Niles and I did a track walk and found a few interesting things (in addition to lines we weren't using)...
Someone lost a handlebar grip in the turn before the bowl turn, 3 American Dollars
in the ruts before the uphill triple and a vent hose in the rollers after the Rupilator...
Maybe I wouldn't have know that the money was missing but the grip???
View attachment 11821View attachment 11822View attachment 11823View attachment 11824

Perhaps we should designate a tip jar.....that is not the proper way to do that.

Back