Syria and world relations

hershey

PR Elite
OK.....So lets start a new fire on here.

What is your take on Syria?

I believe that action should be taken but I dont believe we should take military action on our own again. We keep undermining the reason for the UN and now Obama wants to go into Syria without the approval of the UN at all. In the past we have bullied our way through them but to ignore them completely is stupid.

Here is an article in the NY Times paper, an address to us from Pres. Putin of Russia. I believe he makes a very valid point of the reason for the UN and the world reaction to ignoring them.

Putin letter to the Americans

What do you think?

Man am I glad we can talk about other stuff as well...
The US need to STAY OUT. We are not the big brother of the world and we never, or will ever, need ANYTHING besides oil for all of the counties in the middle east. Those people are flat out nuts and you can never win if you get in the middle of it. Why do care if they gas their own people? In 1994 almost 1,000,000 people were butchered in Rwanda with machetes and the US did nothing about it. What is the difference? One has or is near oil and the other 99% of American's can not find on a globe. (That may go for both counties, A globe is the round blue thing that sat in your elementary class). Forget about the other side of the world and focus on this side. Bring ALL solders back to the US, send them to the borders and stop that REAL issue. Reduce my taxes by eliminating "aid" to all countries and see how long they last.
If any of them have a problem with that, or try to attack our countries because there crazy ass "Goat GOD" told them to, Then send one B1 with 1 bomb over their sand box, fly infested, disseize riddled, polluted "countries" and turn it into a parking lot.

Now the real problem... How can I get my 450 to handle better in breaking bumps?

What do you think?

e2bfe66378.jpg

Then send one B1 with 1 bomb over their sand box, fly infested, disseize riddled, polluted "countries" and turn it into a parking lot.

Since I started working I've taken care of many people that are from abroad. Many from the middle east. The majority of them are good, peace-bearing people. The extremists give all of them a bad name. I wouldn't massacre an entire race of people for what a small percentage of 'evil' people and the media stamped a bad reputation to. And realistically I don't think there is enough of those extremists to take down the US, but it doesn't mean they aren't trying to get to that point. I still say leave that side of the world alone and let their own people kill each other off.

There are parts of the middle east that are incredibly developed and more technologically advanced than most American cities....Look at the UAE. A country that is less than 60 years old and is rated as one of places where the people are most happy. (Money/Oil must buy happiness, because they have plenty of it.)

549573.jpeg

The UAE really? A country that do not allow women to vote or do anything for that matter. They are beaten and even killed for showing skin... I don't think so

Thats why they are so happy! Only the men can answer the survey! Lol.....

Im thinking go along with the UN and stop bullying the world. Its time to earn the respect of the world and not try to make them respect us.

The UAE really? A country that do not allow women to vote or do anything for that matter. They are beaten and even killed for showing skin... I don't think so

Women are considered equal in the UAE. it's in there constitution. Since 1971......there a mostly westernized country.

AMA needs a new sand track.... yeah, you can see where I'm going;)
Ok UAE has the money and they love to build crazy stuff. Build a nuke proof bubble over the country then we can make them a great parking lot with all the other counties around them.
Outside of one plane with one bomb, the USA needs to stay out of other counties. All of it combined is not worth my or you sons life. Don't forget this country became the greatest country in the world not long after our own civil war. How would we have felt or turned out if Norway would have come here and told Abe Lincoln "give me all your weapons and stop killing your own people" oh wait... we know better right? Or, it has to work, Obama said so.

Keep our troops and money here. besides, those Canadians are getting a little shifty, if you know what I mean, Ah?

When I was about ten years younger...stuff like this confused me and circumstances close to me straight up made me mad...now all this stuff just breaks my heart. I read the Bible and believe it. Looking into the world now with the scope of the Bible...this life we live and the world we live in adds up like 2+2=4. The Bible makes sense about what is going on.

OK.....So lets start a new fire on here.
/QUOTE]

OK

Here is an article in the NY Times paper, an address to us from Pres. Putin of Russia. I believe he makes a very valid point of the reason for the UN and the world reaction to ignoring them.

Putin letter to the Americans

What do you think?

Putin lecturing anybody on a "civilized diplomatic and political settlement" is a total joke. Let's talk
about invasions of Georgia and Chechnya. He's a bigger wanker than Boehner or Obama.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...ew_york_times_op_ed_is_all_hypocrisy_and.html

I don't think that you can look the other way when chemical weapons are used.
I also don't think that we should be invading anybody, especially a place where
neither side is our friend.

Putin lecturing anybody on a "civilized diplomatic and political settlement" is a total joke. Let's talk
about invasions of Georgia and Chechnya. He's a bigger wanker than Boehner or Obama.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...ew_york_times_op_ed_is_all_hypocrisy_and.html

I don't think that you can look the other way when chemical weapons are used.
I also don't think that we should be invading anybody, especially a place where
neither side is our friend.

Holy @#$%! Sturd made a post and I agree with everything he said! Maybe the end really is near.

Hypocrite or not I believe his message is correct. Even if he is blowing smoke up every ones ass he is right in my opinion. We dont need to piss off the rest of the world any more by bypassing the UN and undermining their authority. It just shows the world we dont care what the UN stands for and we are doing what ever we want where we want. There have been many atrocities far worse than this that we didnt even blink an eye at recently.......

Syria is easy..........STAY OUT! Who would we be fighting for? They killed 100,000s of people and we did nothing.....so why are we getting all excited now? It is a civil war, and BOTH sides HATE AMERICA! So why are we even considering going in there? Let them kill each other off and be done with it. We can not afford to waste our American lives and money on people that hate us on both sides.

Back