OIR update

Nick46

PR Addict
Just an update to let everyone know that OIR is just about ready to go. The pee-wee track is finished and looking pretty sweet. Big track is just about there with some finishing touches. We put the start back to the original configuration and just cleaned things up a bit (a lot, it took a couple of weeks of brush hogging and tire clearing just to find both tracks!). Anyway, we will be opening on Sept. 22 for our first practice. Please check the practice forum for complete details. Also, for 9/22 we will be bikes only.

I hope the weather doesn't go south for a while. Maybe it holds out so the quads (or just me) can get on there b/f the year is over... =)

I hope the weather doesn't go south for a while. Maybe it holds out so the quads (or just me) can get on there b/f the year is over... =)

So do we! We are hoping to get in 3 or 4 practices in before the end of the season.

Spoke to Chet yesterday. Sounds like they have been working hard to get ready for their practice day. Nick has been doing most of the work and he said it is looking good. I hope all will check it out and support their efforts. I am so looking forward to seeing races out there again next year.

Back