Moto Party is this Sat & Sun!!

iMoto23

PR Member
Sept. 14th and 15th. noon-dark on Saturday and 11-5 on Sunday. we do not charge an entry fee, we accept "donations." preferably 5-10 dollars. it goes towards the cost of maintaining the track. we also accept donations of your time.. ex: helping to work on the track. mowing, discing, picking up rocks, etc. none of this is mandatory, but we appreciate one or the other. we are NOT here to make money. we just like to give people a place to ride without breaking the bank. I try to do a party every year, just to get people together for a fun time! anyone is welcome. you're welcome to camp out Saturday night. bring your own beer & food. we should be having a big ass bon fire Saturday night.. bring whatever you want to have a good time. the address for the track is 1240 DeRussey Rd. New London, OH. you can call/text me for any other info or details.. my number is 419-577-2742. I hope to see a good amount of people there! quads and bikes are welcome. no complaints please. :) to see a recent helmet cam of the track... click the link! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I31jBgmgX6E

thank you!!

Back