Anyone Else Allegheny Cup 9-14/9-15

Zman

PR Addict
Heading out tomorrow to RocketRaceway for this event. Have heard great things with big mini turnouts...anyone else going? RV is loaded and ready to pull out.

Hope you have fun out there...Mitchy has met his match, he needs all the practice he can get! He is gonna learn to never mess with a red-head! It's worse then telling a cop they are in it for the doughnuts and coffee! Or making oink-oink sounds! I have total respect for good lawmen BTW!

Great time at this event. I would make it a point to hit it next year. Track is huge, safe and fun. Lots of swag given away. Mitchy went 1-1 in the Open 50 class and despite falling in each of the 7-8 50cc motos he ended up 2-2 for 2nd. He closed in on the winner, a top 10 finisher this year at Lorettas, and made it interesting pulling up next to him on the final straight for the overall win...Great ride Mitchy.. a crowd favorite for the weekend. No doubt the battle between those 2 was the highlight of the race weekend.

Here Mitchy tries to hold up his first place trophy, but it was too heavy to lift over his head.

DSC_0045 - Copy.jpg

Soon you’ll need to add a room onto the house just to store all those trophies!
All Good stuff…
Congrats to Mitchy!

I hear ya.. This one has to go on the floor...it was soo heavy he could not lift it and no shelf in my house can support it.

Looks like a Heavy Cast Cup and solid wood base.....
....those can't be cheap..
How was the turnout in general? ....How about in the Vet Classes?

Back