2014 Yamaha demo

#23_Racing

PR Addict
Tomorrow Scottie will be demoing the 2014 Yamahas 125/250 2 strokes and the 250f and 450f , 1st time ever he will be able to try all bikes. Some how this will cost me a lot of money.

Ya it wasn't a big deal every dude with a helmet showed up to ride the bikes you got 3 laps then sat for an he waiting on the next one. He did ride the 250 2 stroke and said that's his new outdoor bike for next year. 1st time ever riding a 250 2 stroke and loved it.

I was told they had 14s but I was misinformed but either way we are switching to a 250 two stroke after Arena Cross. Told you it would cost me a bunch of money. But he said it has was more power than his 4 stroke no wonder them 250 where hard to beat lol.

I was told they had 14s but I was misinformed but either way we are switching to a 250 two stroke after Arena Cross. Told you it would cost me a bunch of money. But he said it has was more power than his 4 stroke no wonder them 250 where hard to beat lol.

Considering a 250F doesnt have as much power as a 250 2stroke, its going to feel faster... Cause it is.

Yea that's why the politics of AMA/SX/MX won't allow the 250 2 stroke to run the lites class..because there wouldn't be any 4 strokes on the line.

If I had aspirations of becoming a professional I would ride what they ride (4 stroke). Unless you riding a 125 with 250's or a 250 with 450's, otherwise you not perpairing yourself to be a Pro.

Back