2-Stroke
Bomber
Women

Mini track
50 jr
50 sr
50 open
trailblazer

For $25 you get two four lap practices and two four lap motos. Longer motos for A classes and classes that are dropped with them(normally B). Lap times for an average B rider is around 2 minutes and 15 seconds. For another $15 you can double your track time (practice included), where else can you get that amount of track time for your money racing.

We had an excellent turn out. Track was a little muddy for practice, but in 'typical' SVR fashion, signs of dust for second set of motos. Had 7 'A' riders, which is good for us, With RJ Shroyer and Logan Pfleiderer taking top spots in 450A and 250A respectively. Jim Blevins was out to take pics which you can find at Bars Racing.

Track was definitely a little muddy for practice but you guys know what to do to make it work. By first moto track was sweet. Just wish there was more than 2 races a year.

Sweet!
Checked the Bars site and no photos of SVR yet. I’ll check in a few days.
It’s been a few years for me….ya always have good comp out that way.

Thanks Jim. I only checked their site, didn’t think to look at Facebook.
Great shots, looks like the track came around nicely.

Yes the race turned out good. I think the rain did scare off a few riders but they missed out on a sweet track. Seems like most of the fast guys still showed up cause the racing was crazy fast. Sorry for not getting back sooner but I don't get on here that much anymore (gotta work on that)

Back