GP questions.

nitrofish

PR Addict
I understand the basics of GP racing and we plan on trying a few this year. What are the woods sections like? If the MX portion of the loop is dry does that necessarily mean that the woods are dry or a better term not muddy. creek crossings? Large sketchy hills? We did one down at Fastraxx a few years ago and got the jist of it. They had the kids do a parade lap before the gate drop to see the course, is that par for the course? I have no concerns for myself other than the fact I will need a pit stop or two to finish. The kid is not so much of a fan but I would like him to give it another try. funny story... After the parade lap at fastraxx Jack rode his dirtbike back to the trailor, he thought the race was done. Thanks.

My course will have ways around mud, options if you will, unless it rains an inch at 4 am. No creek crossings, all moto sections will be prepped as usual. I will go through my trails with the dozer, but do not plan to water those. I would encourage you to hit the trails the next coming weekends to see what I mean. They were good yesterday, I will do a helmet cam this weekend of our likely gp course

Back