Malvern MX Photos 9-15-13

1234993_727118863972023_1793659243_n.jpg

Flipping through these pictures brings a thought to mind of just how much Malvern has improved under Jason’s guidance.
If I compare these shots with ones from a few years ago it’s like looking at a totally different facility.
Hats-off to ya Jason …the place is legit!

I say give the OMA a few years to mature…it’s all good stuff!

Nice pics Nicole…

Thanks Mark!! Yes that is loamy dirt flying through the air and not chunks of shale.lol

I also want to thank Nicole for coming out and making her pictures available on here.

I have always liked Malvern it being pretty much my "home" track, but i agree with Marc, its odd seeing loamy dirt and RUTS at Malvern but its definatly a good thing, the turns are soo fun with so much traction. But those dang rollers....! Its not just bc i suck at them, IMO it messes up the flow for the kind of track malvern is. Of course IMO. Good job otherwise tho, keep up the good work.

I have always liked Malvern it being pretty much my "home" track, but i agree with Marc, its odd seeing loamy dirt and RUTS at Malvern but its definatly a good thing, the turns are soo fun with so much traction. But those dang rollers....! Its not just bc i suck at them, IMO it messes up the flow for the kind of track malvern is. Of course IMO. Good job otherwise tho, keep up the good work.
I think "flow" is gonna be the new buzz word for Ohio mx... Lol

Back