Vet MXdN Video from Farleigh Castle

Cool bikes, racers and real dirt. But why did they speed up the video? Looked silly and I just quit watching.

When will the mjshafer dual shock 500 be out and running?

I fast forwarded the vid to the races and watched from there.
Still working on the HL500...valve issues, jetting, front brake, chain guide, suspension and most important, needs number plate backgrounds :)
After 3 years...whats the rush?

Cool bikes, racers and real dirt. But why did they speed up the video? Looked silly and I just quit watching.

When will the mjshafer dual shock 500 be out and running?

I got to see it live and breathing at MX 213 this year. Euro Yamy... Very Cool.

I fast forwarded the vid to the races and watched from there.
Still working on the HL500...valve issues, jetting, front brake, chain guide, suspension and most important, needs number plate backgrounds :)
After 3 years...whats the rush?

When you finally get it all dialed in be sure to find a track like the one in the video for a private ride day. I'm sure you'd have plenty of takers on that one!

Wonder what track that is? Parts of it are super wide and other parts are like a cow path. Anyone else check out the section with a tree right in the middle of the straight away and you can go left or right? Never see that in the states!

Props to Dowd!

Man that is the way racing should be as that tracked looked awesome, 2 strokes & even some Maicos out there!

Maico Mark

Back