BC Closed Sunday

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
CLOSED SUNDAY!

<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div><P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

Saturday looks damp till noonish..... :(

Yes, I see that they have changed Saturdays forecast, I will wait and see if it changes again in the next two days. If we get enough rain Thurs-Fri, and the forecast remains, then we will more than likely just do Sunday. If Dave would call off Dave Fest maybe we could ride both days this weekend!!

Just drove down and back, still drying out. Sunny and breezy here, thats good. I will go down and check it out after dinner to see how fast its drying up. At this point it looks like we may be able to do a disc only in the morning, Vet riders dream prep. Although you add in a half inch of rain and that could change it either way. Who knows, could be epic....could be epilleptic...i dont know yet. I will keep everyone posted. We may have to wait till morning to see if its workable. I will do my best.

Oh I see how it is. Too wet to ride eh! My wife spotted you at the Backwoods Fest, not the other Fest you spoke of. Hmmmm... I wonder what song you could be pickin'?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 116
Oh I see how it is. Too wet to ride eh! My wife spotted you at the Backwoods Fest, not the other Fest you spoke of. Hmmmm... I wonder what song you could be pickin'?

I got there by boat (commercial of me in the boat). I would be picking "sickem on a chicken". Look it up, good tune.

Back