Western Reserve Pro Days Motocross weekend 9/28 & 9/29

jrminiquad

PR Addict
I see that WR has made their double points MX race a Pro Day weekend (got an e-mail). Info said:

Coming up Saturday and Sunday September 28th and 29th, Western Reserve Motorcycle Club will be hosting a great weekend of Motocross events!
Starting on Saturday September 28th, we will have Motocross Practice from 10AM-2PM. All are welcome to ride, no sanction cards needed. At 2:30PM, Motocross Pro Rider, Mike McDade, will be giving racing lessons until 4:30PM. Pro racing lessons are only $30.00! And all procedes from the pro lessons will be donated, by Mike, to the Pro Purse.
On Sunday September 29th, we have a day filled with CRA Motocross Racing! Gates open at 7AM, Practice starts at 9AM, and racing takes place at 11AM. We will follow the CRA Classes, Plus the PRO MEN'S CLASS will have a GUARANTEED PURSE of AT LEAST $3,000.00!!! And, for the first time, by popular demand, a PRO WOMEN'S CLASS! With a PURSE of at LEAST $500.00!!! (But, if we get 12 Pro Women sign-ups or more, we will guarantee a $1,000.00 purse)

You can check out the website at www.westernreservemc.com/

What's the cost for practice Saturday? Are you running sessions or open track? Just asking because 4 hours is a small window.

It says Saturday's practice is $20. Not sure about sessions, it will probably just be open riding because they have a separate kids track for the little guys. At least this is how it was a few weeks ago when they had the Jimmy Jarrett fundraiser.

It says Saturday's practice is $20. Not sure about sessions, it will probably just be open riding because they have a separate kids track for the little guys. At least this is how it was a few weeks ago when they had the Jimmy Jarrett fundraiser.

Do the 50's race Sunday on the big track. I see practice confined to the little track Saturday

Didn't get any names of the pros, with the exception of McDade being there, and I believe maybe Cynthia Gauthier from Quebec being there for the girls.

Zman, 50 beginner, JR and SR will all be on the little track for Sunday.

Didn't get any names of the pros, with the exception of McDade being there, and I believe maybe Cynthia Gauthier from Quebec being there for the girls.

Zman, 50 beginner, JR and SR will all be on the little track for Sunday.

K thanks.. We will leave the 50 and bring the 65

Z, I was at the track last night. The pee wee track was redone (basically same layout) but all jumps refaced. Looks good!

Back