Beans GP???

JMOORE330

PR Addict
After about a total of 15 pages on OMA and their GP series i have not seen one comment, pic, thread or discussion about it??? How was it? How was turn out? Track? Pics? Schedule?

There are several other threads about it in other forums that have some information about the event. The turnout was very low. The course was fun, but probably more woods oriented than I thought it would be. I think the few of us that raced are planning on doing some or all of the rest of them with the hopes that the turnouts improve. Also, you will not need to refuel a full sized bike and you will be tired afterward.

Yeah it isnt on the main page for some reason. Look in the race, off road and vintage forums. There are threads in each of those areas about it.

here

here

and here

Nobody attends these events. Everyone blows smoke about how they will attend and don't show. Myself included. Would like to hit them all but with family injuries and work schedule I can't do anything it seems this time of year.

tvlands turnout always suck an the course is always awesome!!! I hit that gp every year. I'm gonna try for action sports before Dave fest this Saturday. And then definitely doing briarcliff. Eventhough that place has a black cloud over any "Baker" in my family that pulls into that place. Hoping the curse will be lifted shortly.

Back