Cleveland Browns

Vargo671

PR Addict
Is anyone else totally fed up with the Browns? I don't believe I can stand anymore of what they have become. Just when they get a potential star.........you trade him?

I think we have been infiltrated by our former competition. The new ownerships that have occurred over the last 13 years are secretly broncos and steeler fans. They are self jeopardizing the team, and making sure they suck even more than they would have on their own.

Looking at it from another angle I think it was a necessary move . The guy was acting like a sissy ass not wanting to play or practice hard. He didn't want to be in Cleveland . It actually makes sense they did it now while he was worth something . Colts will most likely go 10-6 ish, roughly 12-16th first round pick next year. Look out fellas they want a qb in next years draft , they will trade up some more......

14 different starting QB in the past 10 years.... And you want to trade your only real proven player so you can draft ANOTHER QB? Couch, Quinn, McCoy, Weeden how did those draft picks workout?
As a Bengals fan, man am I glad the clowns are in the same division.
Browns ownership making sure they continue the streak of NEVER being in a Superbowl...

Hahaha.... Browns.... Superbowl in the same sentence.... Never before, never again.

Maybe, just maybe, the QB is not the problem... How about the guys paid to block? Or the guy making the play calls? Or maybe.. THE OWNER
Don't forget 6 different head coaches during the same time frame... That is building a dynasty.

Thanks Cleveland for being the but of all NFL jokes

They need to let the players grow, we are not going to get a good QB because of trading trent.

Say we get manning or The best QB ever anywhere of all times... Who is he going to throw it to? Stone hands Little?
Weeden is not as bad as the protection he gets or the receivers he is throwing to.

Season tickets for sale !!!!!!

Lets not get crazy and call Quinn and McCoy good qb's . I agree they need receivers as well. Line can't protect all day if there is no one to throw to.

I will be the first to say it. Wait till next year! We are gonna rock!

With dropping the PSL's the Browns may lose a tone of season ticket holders.

PSLs wont affect anything. Cincinnati, everyone complained about them, then paid the bill when it came.

The mistake I see the browns making is drafting the wrong QB........watch them go after Johnny Football. In my opinion, johnny football will be another Tim Tebow. He is not an NFL QB. They should be looking at Bridgewater.

johnny football will be another Tim Tebow. He is not an NFL QB. They should be looking at Bridgewater.[/QUOTE]

Hey, Hey... easy now Mel Kiper Jr. Tebow showed we IS a NFL QB. When given a chance he proved he can and does WIN. Ask the Steelers fans if Tebow is a QB.
Never compare Tebow to Johnny Autograph or the "Athlete" playing the quarterback position in Louisville. Neither of them could hold his jock.

btw... GO GATORS

oooooff.......graduated from FL????? Yikes. I had one foot on the CK bus.....not now!

Its a short bus... Climb in, grab a helmet and enjoy the ride.

UF is the greatest place on the planet... Gatorback is 15 min that way... Croom is 45 min that way... And tons of pretty girls in tiny shorts go everyway. :p

I recently moved to MI and I didn't waste a second after Wednesday to become a Lions fan. Been trying to justify being a Browns fan for years and all it leads to is insane beer consumption on Sundays. I wouldn't predict them to get a ring in the next 30 years unless there are some drastic upper management changes.

Back