Route 62 open Saturday and Sunday.

Just watched a few vids of the place…looks cool.
Got a group that will be putting in 2-3 hrs. each way.
Love to check it out.
Are ya really good to go?

Sounds good ...we're planning on hitting ya up..

[video=youtube_share;96Osk54oRYA]http://youtu.be/96Osk54oRYA[/video]
There has been a couple changes since that video. I just walked big track, it's NOT perfect! Please understand we had 1.7" of rain Saturday and didn't stop till around 2:00 in the afternoon. Don't show up thinking you will be riding a perfect track.. It is not perfect.

There has been a couple changes since that video. I just walked big track, it's NOT perfect! Please understand we had 1.7" of rain Saturday and didn't stop till around 2:00 in the afternoon. Don't show up thinking you will be riding a perfect track.. It is not perfect.
Yep, understand.... hoping with some sun and a bunch of bikes, amazing things can happen.
See ya in a bit....Moto!

I hope nobody needs perfect! As long as its not super-slick everywhere, you should have a lot of happy riders there today - see you soon!

Thanks to all who came out and rode today. Big track ended up getting very rough and rutted just like we thought it would. Hard to believe we had that much rain yesterday and ride today. Thanks again! See everyone next weekend

What a cool place! I thought this was some little night track, boy was I surprised! They have 3 tracks, including a big, luscious outdoor style track with some hills and a tough off camber and a cool dirt oval for go carts. Not sure what's considered perfect down there, but I'd say it was about perfect today. Big crowd, great track, super fun!

Well Lonnie I think you should lay down about 1.7’ of water on that delightful track of yours and invite a big crowd so that it turns out just like today all the time.
From the start the track was great....Perfect!!! Tacky and soft.
Nice big turns, some elevation, great speed, fun jumps.
Turns got multiple lines with deep, deep ruts and huge bumps …..rough and nasty.
Great day of moto …..thanks!

Well Lonnie I think you should lay down about 1.7’ of water on that delightful track of yours and invite a big crowd so that it turns out just like today all the time.
From the start the track was great....Perfect!!! Tacky and soft.
Nice big turns, some elevation, great speed, fun jumps.
Turns got multiple lines with deep, deep ruts and huge bumps …..rough and nasty.
Great day of moto …..thanks!

I just knew it was going to get really rough.. Some guys don't like it when it gets that way. Better to be honest that loose trust in riders. Thanks for coming out. Fun day for sure!

Track was a blast yesterday, well worth the 3+ hour drive for me!! Thanks for being open...will be back for sure

It flows well.
The whoops have some teeth to them but they're fun. Found a nice rhythm through on the right hand side.
Never got the balls to try the center triple because I never got the turn before it smooth and fast enough.
The parking lot triple is major fun....

It flows well.
The whoops have some teeth to them but they're fun. Found a nice rhythm through on the right hand side.
Never got the balls to try the center triple because I never got the turn before it smooth and fast enough.
The parking lot triple is major fun....

Lots of third gear and let it sail on the 450.. fun jump for sure. For me it's the other way.. I can never get a smooth line before the parking lot triple so I still double it and then ride away in shame

I've been going to 62 all summer and yesterday was easily the best conditions of the year. Absolutely freaking grandiose (grand in an imposing or impressive way). Normally when a track says "sloopy in places" this usually means it's a mud hole but Lonnie completely underplayed the conditions. Tacky Rutts everywhere.

So good to see Sharc and Cameron back on a bike after injury. Pit rode through his own self-inflicted injury. These guys are tough as nails. On a side note I can't believe we were able to bend DD's bars and subframe back in place without him noticing.

Back