Malvern's GP rescheduled

MalvernMX

PR Addict
We have decided to reschedule our september 29th round of the GP series to November 2nd. There are several factors that contributed to this decision. We definitely are counting on the Mx riders giving this type of racing a shot for this event to be a success. That being said, with Western Reserve who only has a couple races a year, racing that day, it makes no sense to divide the riders. I don't care if its AMA, OMA or CRA. If a track is truly putting in the effort for a good event it deserves everyone's support. I know we will be there racing.

We will be having our last Saturday night race that Saturday the 28th.

We have decided to reschedule our september 29th round of the GP series to November 2nd. There are several factors that contributed to this decision. We definitely are counting on the Mx riders giving this type of racing a shot for this event to be a success. That being said, with Western Reserve who only has a couple races a year, racing that day, it makes no sense to divide the riders. I don't care if its AMA, OMA or CRA. If a track is truly putting in the effort for a good event it deserves everyone's support. I know we will be there racing.

With all Respect Possible..... These schedule changes are killing me! I had to sell my soul to the devil, Rob peter to pay paul, Promise my first born child, Lie, Cheat and steal so that I could change my work schedule around to make these events! Im sure you have your reasons, but its pretty frustrating! Im leading my class and now Im not sure I will make your event. Not tryin to give you sh#% Jason, you gotta do what you gotta do... just frustrating!

Huh, you dont work on Sundays!!!! You do know that the race was supposed to be Sunday Sept. 29th right??? Now yes he did move the race to a Saturday, dont look at that......look over there!!!

With all Respect Possible..... These schedule changes are killing me! I had to sell my soul to the devil, Rob peter to pay paul, Promise my first born child, Lie, Cheat and steal so that I could change my work schedule around to make these events! Im sure you have your reasons, but its pretty frustrating! Im leading my class and now Im not sure I will make your event. Not tryin to give you sh#% Jason, you gotta do what you gotta do... just frustrating!

It seems as though this has been the year for that....... :)

I was planning on doing the GP also because after my party saturday I could have slept in a bit before having to head on down on sunday.

It seems as though this has been the year for that....... :)

I was planning on doing the GP also because after my party saturday I could have slept in a bit before having to head on down on sunday.

Kind of a bummer here as well, I was planning on Davefest Saturday, then Malvern on Sunday.

Sucks. I was looking forward to the Malvern GP.
Also now you are conflicting with a Fast Traxx GP weekend and also the HUGE Switchback Gobbler GP weekend.

Saturday will go like this. Open practice for bikes and quads from 830-230. $25 per rider. Sign up for the race will start at 230, practice at 330, and racing will start about 5. Everyone that signs up to race will get practice if they want it!

Saturday will go like this. Open practice for bikes and quads from 830-230. $25 per rider. Sign up for the race will start at 230, practice at 330, and racing will start about 5. Everyone that signs up to race will get practice if they want it!

Thanks for clearing that up!!!

Do they have quad classes at western reserve?

Back