OIR'S Opening Day

The day was beautiful and the track was awesome. For those who chose not to go....too bad for you. Good Job Nick, Chet and Laura and all that helped to make it happen. I think we are all excited knowing OIR is back and we can enjoy another track next year.

Seriously, best I've seen OIR in years and everyone knows how good the Hands had it. Multiple ruts in every corner. They even watered around 2.

Awesome day at OIR! Couldn't have asked for better weather or a harder working crew to make the track primo. Good job guys, you killed it. Thanks for all the hard work nick, chet and everyone else that made today an epic OIR day.

What they all said. Track was perfect. Best I have seen it in a long time (since Hands). No dust, no mud, lots of lines, start area is back and very fun, step down is 100 times better than before... no complaints. Great job to the crew. Looking forward to the next opportunity to ride there!!!!!!!!! Only 3 split sessions and plenty of track time and I showed up way late!!!

Such an awesome day! Lots of credit to Chet, nick, and everyone else. Great job! It was everything I had hoped for

Thanks to everybody that came out today. It was great to see smiles on everybody's faces, awesome day! Also, a big thanks to Big Mike & crew for all the help.

It was nice seeing the track back to how it use to be! We had a fun, "relaxing" day!!! :) The boys had a lot of seat time and we liked how the practices were split!! Great job guys!
The Hands

What a awesome day at OIR! The track was prepped perfect. It really made a difference in how the track formed during the day having no Quads. Please no Quads in the future!!!! Thanks again.

Second the no quads not hating on them but oir ruts up really nice and it didn't seem to work that good when they did both.

Thanks Nick and Chet and everyone else that helped out for todays practice. You guys did a hell of a job getting the place primo! Anyone who didn't come due to fear of the weather or conditions missed out on some of the best riding of the year. Had a killer time, can't wait to do some more riding.
P.S. I third the no quad rule..

Agree on quads. I can't imagine it would have been the same track today with them. Not starting a war but some tracks are ok and I don't mind them.. Others it ruins it. For the tracks that can handle them.. Cool. But some just can't. Oir is one!!

anyone know who was taking pics? Saw a hand full of people out there

I am simply amazed at how well the track turned out sunday! You guys did a great job packing the track in for the rain!

The down hill jump into the front section is vastly improved over previous years! I had a great time on a well prepped track, keep up the good work guys!

Although I couldn't make it yesterday, great to hear that Chet and Nick brought this place back to life.
Great job guys, see you next time around.

Track was AWESOME!! Had so much fun yesterday Chet, Nick and crew nailed it. Prep was perfect, many great lines, the track formed up very well, and the way the riders were split up was perfect. Didnt have a bunch of waiting around even when they were prepping it was super efficient. I'd have to say the day was a great success...... And im going to have to agree with no quads! nothing against them but if you can contiue to make the track as it was yesterday i am fairly confident you will be able to pull huge crowds of bikes!!

Agree on quads. I can't imagine it would have been the same track today with them. Not starting a war but some tracks are ok and I don't mind them.. Others it ruins it. For the tracks that can handle them.. Cool. But some just can't. Oir is one!!

anyone know who was taking pics? Saw a hand full of people out there

Jimbo was out there taking pics for kork media but im not sure about the others

It is so nice to see all the Nice comments for OIR. Im sure the crew appreciates it very much. I have heard all good from riders that went.

Rae Lynn :)

The day was beautiful and the track was awesome. For those who chose not to go....too bad for you. Good Job Nick, Chet and Laura and all that helped to make it happen. I think we are all excited knowing OIR is back and we can enjoy another track next year.

Well said! I know a few people scared off by the rain. I wont say any names but his name is Rupert Pellett and son Joe Pellett. You frimps really missed out! Hope sittin home all day TWERKED out for you guys! Zing. Again, Big Thanks to Chet and Nick for working their butts off for all us! Had a great time!

Back