BC Open Practice and Shawn Rife School!

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Planning to be open this weekend. 11-5:00 both days. Also, we are planning on doing an Mx school as a fundraiser for the Shawn Rife Arenacross effort. See the flyer below.

<P><div class=after_content><blockquote class="signature restore"><div class=signaturecontainer>www.briarcliffmx.com

"I live, I Ride, I am"</div></blockquote></div>

So just to be 100% clear, the Shawn Rife school will not impact our normal operation. It will be donr in time for practice as usual.

This will be your last chance to practice the trails before our GP on october 5th, which I guarantee you'll want to do. Out trails arent tough until minute 40, when they become tight a twisting and tough to concentrate on whats coming. I will have them ship shape and ready to ride!

Word on th street is that capt. Gonzo may be about Sunday to ride dirt scooters......pawsibly a hausem day? Who knows.

Open today at 11am, tracks should be good. All tracks and trails open. Last weekend to practice the trails before next Saturdays GP!

Will be gooder tomorrow me thinks....

Always better on Sunday! Which if yesterday was that good, i cant wait for today.

Open at 11:00 am , all tracks and trails.

Shawn Rife school is a go at 8am, big thanks to Jim Blevins and Shawn Rife for wanting to help out the young Mx community.

Sky Shot From The Track Saturday 9/28.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 177
Thanks BC and Shawn Rife for taking a little extra time out of your schedules for a schooling session. Nice job.

Sky Shot From The Track Saturday 9/28.

What did you do, fly in? ;) Cool pic.

Track was stupendous Sunday. Feeling pretty good in moto, but thinking if I want to go any faster on a consistent basis, I'm gonna need to hit the gym, the stationary bike, or something during the week... Hit the trails a couple times both days. Looking forward to Saturday...

Who was taking pics sunday? I saw a lady snapping shots sunday.

Back