Malvern Mx practice Wednesday

MalvernMX

PR Addict
We will be open from 4 till 8pm. We will finish under the lights. Last week everyone was done by a little past 8pm. With it getting colder and kids having school now it makes sense. Wednesday's are bikes only.

We will also be having practice this coming Saturday the 28th from 8:30am till 2:30. The night race program to follow .

Good time tonight Jason,only my 2nd time ever to Malvern & I had a blast! Lots of fun chasing that 17 & 32 bikes around...those girls are haulin!!!

Good time tonight Jason,only my 2nd time ever to Malvern & I had a blast! Lots of fun chasing that 17 & 32 bikes around...those girls are haulin!!!
BC sat & sunday two weeks ago, then Apple Cabin last week, Rt 62MX on Sunday and Malvern on Wed.
Greg gets the Marathon Man award.

BC sat & sunday two weeks ago, then Apple Cabin last week, Rt 62MX on Sunday and Malvern on Wed.
Greg gets the Marathon Man award.

Therapy for the broken hand!

Great, now he will need a bigger helmet! Lol

Don't worry about it! Jason and I were talking about getting a good qualified Union electrian out to his place to do some work and get some RV hookups in,we know your record with that!

Don't worry about it! Jason and I were talking about getting a good qualified Union electrian out to his place to do some work and get some RV hookups in,we know your record with that!

Thats ok....I can fall back on a job announcing races!

Back